Quantcast

***Thursday GMT***

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I get to leave for home in 36 hours. Will take another 24 hours to actually make it there.
will you miss the nut to butt aspect of travel on the subway there?

Last edited:

rav400

Monkey
Aug 31, 2009
The Right Coast
Morning, monkeys! Could use another cup of tea. Today is my Friday. Getting ready for my Colorado trip. Trying to figure out the puzzle of size and weight distribution to fly with my DH bike. I still have one more week to figure it out.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I haven't slept in over a week. This is starting to really catch up.

Good thing for free coffee here at work, too bad its on the other side of the building.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Today is my academic day! (ie, not on clinical service, free to browse the monkey do important research related activities.) Praise be to teh FSM.

So far I have gotten fitted for my official white coat--I loathe white coats--have checked my email, and am idly going through video training for a new vendor's computer system. I'm going to write some Matlab code this afternoon, and if that goes well, write some more JavaScript web apps based off the one I wrote last week.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Bathroom stall had sh*tsmear on the seat so I used the next stall. Couple minutes later a guy gets in the smear stall and sits right down. ACK! Either he didn't look at the seat or didn't care.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Bathroom stall had sh*tsmear on the seat so I used the next stall. Couple minutes later a guy gets in the smear stall and sits right down. ACK! Either he didn't look at the seat or didn't care.
Maybe it was his to begin with. Marked his seat for later?

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Some cool guy who I never met let me borrow his bike and I got to ride the trails I rode when I started riding back in 1994 it was amazing to be back

Also went to see where they found a girl who buried there 3000 year ago still with all her clothes intact.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon internet circus friends. Had to go for some Xrays and am hoping the "no news is good news" means that I just strained some muscles and didn't herniate a disc in my neck/back (around C7). It's been bothering me for almost 2 weeks and this week has been ROUGH (I am in constant pain and can't lift or move without aggregating it). Doc has me taking Aleve & Flexoral so hopefully it starts to feel better.

Other than that, summer is ending too fast and I'd like some more time please.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Speaking of messy stalls. Its home time at work, but nature is calling. If I stay late and poop at work, I'll probably get hounded by IT requests by the afternoon shift. On the other hand, its a 45 minute drive home. What to do... :panic:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
beer ingredients & a C02 distributor were supposed to be delivered today. tracking info says delivered, but no package ever showed up. on phone with UPS...

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
I rode someplace new, I don't know what I like more. Either using the close to home and getting dark or running the afternoon and possibly over exerting before doing work through the day. Somehow I circled, hopefully I'll have opportunity of knowing the trail network within a month. Autumn is coming so not much choice and traffic of NJ is all good done and over with by the end of the ride. Shame on me though I won't ride the park though with full suspension, and only last Saturday was buying my Jet Niner thank you me. Oh the goats are now hopping on their dam's back and my own when hunched over.