Quantcast

***Thursday GMT***

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
last day of work before vacation. so naturally i have an important meeting at the end of the day with a vendor about their sh*tty product, and i don't have a single fvck to give

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Woo Thursday.

Massive pile up right outside of this building today. I counted 4 cars and 1 truck.

Here's hoping for a good day :)

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
So much for that..

Its never good when you can hear someone pounding on their keyboard a few offices down. My phone will ring in 3...2...1..ding ding.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin bishes!

Picked up the patio set last night and got that all set up. Tonight will be filled with a bunch of miscellaneous crap that I have been putting off for a while. That's just how it goes sometimes.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
The family including me is finally starting to sleep on US time again. Now I just have a cold to deal with.

Biked to work again on another beautiful summer morning. NYC is a traffic is a little crazy but the bike paths have helped.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all.

It took 3 whole traffic light cycles before I could turn left onto the hospital grounds! Time to find an alternate way to work that doesn't involve turning left at that light, methinks.

Today is academic day 2 this week--no clinical services, just me with free time in my (shared) office to write some abstracts, write some code, make some screenshots to get me paid-by-department trips to research conferences later this year.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
don't spend it all in one place.
I will do my best not to.

Going back to college a few years ago was the best decision of my life and this just backs that up even more. Even though the number is big, I'm not exactly getting paid huge at the moment haha.

No more living in poverty yay.

Poutine for all!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
My brain is tired, and I only actually coded for perhaps 4 or 5 hours today what with going home for lunch (win) and having a training meeting in the middle of the day. I like coding, but I'm glad I'm not doing this every day for a living.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
It would be nice if it would actually rain here. Tired of it being so F'n hot lately. My only salvation has been Snow Summit trips where the temps are a good 20 degrees cooler. I really just need to buy a house up there.