Quantcast

'^^ Thursday GMT ^^'

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning!

Is it Friday, yet? Roads are a total clusterfuck this morning. Work sucketh. My upper body aches from a crash on Tuesday. Meh squared.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Wife's birthday is today. We were gonna go out to dinner tonight but my stomach is feeling like sh1t. I'm thinking we may put off b-day dinner until tomorrow.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Welcome to the start of another glorious football season, monkeys. Being a Rams fan myself, I am looking forward to another season of excellence.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Academic day today, plus Men's Wearhouse (tux rental for friend's wedding this weekend) and Costco runs, plus rehearsal with new community band after all that!

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
I started out the day well with a robust poop, too.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Men's Wearhouse (tux rental for friend's wedding this weekend)
I thought all you harvard boys needed to own a tux?
When I was in an all harvard wedding party that's what I was told before they dubbed me 'rental boy'.
Something about being so important that they wore tuxes constantly.

These were all B-school douche-bags though so it may have been different for you.
I did get the last laugh when all of their (and I mean every single one) super cutting edge web-based businesses failed within a year of the wedding.
Just typing this reminds me of what cock-slaves those guys were.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
I still wear a plain white shirt + Walmart-sourced black suit coat + black pants to my (still numerous) orchestra and band concerts. Trumpets are near the back anyway, and no one cares.

I'm part of the wedding party so must wear a uniform matching tux for this one.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Had our HR conducted open enrollment for insurance today. it looks like it will work out nice. A little better coverage, a little cheaper, and my dental stays the same. I have to say I'm happy about all that. Today is also payday, so I am no longer broke (until tomorrow of course). :panic:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
My balls are finally not on the wall.

Got a package from Crank Brothers today, it seems they accepted my warranty claim.....that I requested an RA for, over a year ago? Not bad.

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Started my day with the plan of fishing. That did not go well, one thing adter another until I gave up. Ended up just making a long ass hike while carrying ny gear. Decided to go home and finish chores, cut the grass, move furniture, been busy all day.​