Quantcast

^^^Thursday GMT^^^

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Just put a year and half's worth of work into the care of UPS. I will not be sleeping for a few days...
just don't do like my former employer did: send 1.5 years' worth of manpower on a proposal via the likes of UPS and hope it makes it on time for the tender opening deadline. Oopsie doodle.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Yep, must be it: Not only did the monkeys produce nothing but five total pages[11] largely consisting of the letter S, but the lead male began by bashing the keyboard with a stone, and the monkeys continued by urinating and defecating on it.

Defecating on the keyboard would explain a lot of the crap that we see from PSP.

big-ted

Danced with A, attacked by C, fired by D.
Sep 27, 2005
Vancouver, BC
just don't do like my former employer did: send 1.5 years' worth of manpower on a proposal via the likes of UPS and hope it makes it on time for the tender opening deadline. Oopsie doodle.
Items made it on time, except the shipping department somehow sent the palette to my collaborators home address. So at 9am EST this morning UPS dropped a palette containing ~$40k worth of optics and electronics in a front yard in Baltimore. Ideal...