Quantcast

***Thursday GMT***

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Morning, been up since 3 because I've been thinking about how much I love my job. I'm hoping to see inflames at the end of the month in Vegas . I know pesqueeb says Vegas is a sh*t hole but I figure it will be a quick trip see inflames and maybe do a line of coke off a hookers ass in honor of dirtmcgirk.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
My plan was to get up at 5:00 AM for a run (speed workout). The reality was shutting off the alarm, sleeping until 6:30, and rescheduling said run to 5:00 PM. Correct choice was made.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
still haven't gone skiing. hopefully tomorrow. tomorrow. tomorrow, always fucking tomorrow. It's the new 2 weeks.

and with that, good morning to you all.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
The shit-show of a commute continues. Ever since that snow fall on Sunday night, my commute time has doubled. Still trying to figure this one out... I witnessed what would have been a horrible accident today, too. I had pulled up to the back of the traffic jam on the freeway, in the right hand lane. All of a sudden I hear HONKKKKKKKKK HONKKKKKKKKKKKK, so of course I look around for some impatient asshole...but then I see it and almost poop myself. A transport truck loaded with cars is barreling down the center lane. Buddy didn't even lock his wheels up. He swerved at the last possible moment into the left lane and then onto the median area. Inches from piling into the stopped traffic.

/endstory

Yay coffee. :thumbsdown:

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
The rain has been raining for days now and we haven't seen the sun in 6 weeks. At least my shits are back on track. Took new bike out for a ride yesterday and ended up swinging my mcleod for hours in the mud. Body is sore and it feels nice.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Working on patent applications is majo PITA. :mad:
Software patents suck and so do all companies that still insist on filing them.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
crap...only two hours have passed?!
Just sent an email without proofing it! BOOYAH! Take that suckas!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Coos Bay to Cannon Beach via 101 today. Skies pissing rain most of time. Multiple trips to first available turnoff when Mariko (potty training) piped up with "I want to go to the potty".