Quantcast

***Thursday GMT***

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Dragged my ass to the gym at 5:00 this morning to pump myself. Wife is training for her Ironman, so when she gets up at 5:00 to go hit the pool, I figure I might as well do something too.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Woke up at 3 am on a day off ,WTF ?HAB's post in the dh thread has inspired me to build up my hardtail again but moar coffe first.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
What do you know, I actually woke up on time today. No hitting the snooze button 13 times.

And the sun is out. Something isn't right...

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning. Boston public transportation gets worse every day, moar snow on its way, then frigid cold. Oh the joy of living in Mass.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
For some reason FedEx keeps trying to ship my stuff to the wrong place. This is the 4th time recently where I have provided the correct shipping address to the vendor (neither UPS nor USPS have trouble) and they still manage to fuck it up. Idiots.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Had some old friends in town last night. Had a few beers. Drunk Westy set up the coffee maker for drowsy Westy this morning. WIN!

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
6"-8" of fresh, fluffy new snow, and plans to go skiing tonight. nice. Oh how I wish my kids would let me sleep though. Doing exercise when you're tired sucks.

oh well, at least I'm getting out.

have a nice day everyone.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Winter is really wearing me down. I would love a couple of days in the warm sun.
I'm at the breaking point simply due to the nightmare of getting around with the snow everywhere here. 6' on ground, 18" more on way (just after I leave) and every road single lane at this point. It took my wife 1.5hrs to get to work today; it's normally a 15min drive during rush hour but with lane width and people walking in roads due to no sidewalks it's a nightmare.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Sunny and drying out here. Probably 45 out now and may get up to 55 today. Definitely breaking out the sunglasses.

My phone is MIA. It either is or was at the taco shack or two different bearing dealers I visited yesterday. Fuck

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Headed out to hear the Seattle Symphony tonight. Berlioz Romeo and Juliet.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Last day of work before my trip, my boss is organizing folks to take me out each night I'm in town since I am the only one going. I tried to tell him I'll have no issues entertaining myself on the company dime. See how this goes.

Hell, Jen even looked up some strip clubs for me. As long as they want to go, too, we should be fine. :rofl:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
I'm at the breaking point simply due to the nightmare of getting around with the snow everywhere here. 6' on ground, 18" more on way (just after I leave) and every road single lane at this point. It took my wife 1.5hrs to get to work today; it's normally a 15min drive during rush hour but with lane width and people walking in roads due to no sidewalks it's a nightmare.
We normally just call that February here. Feel free to send the snow back to us any time now. It is actually a bit disconcerting how small the snow packs currently are here.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
hi folks.
these rush jobs wont stop falling in my lap.
going skiing in Utah this weekend. no new snow but should be fun anyway.
peas homies.