Quantcast

***Thursday GMT***

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Random vacation day scheduled for tomorrow so I'm thinking the wifey and I will go skiing. It's supposed to be around 40*F tomorrow so hopefully we can get there before the snow gets too mushy.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Got all rowdy with some juniper bushes in front of my house last night. Tore those fuckers out. Cause seriously, who has two juniper bushes on one corner of the house with nothing else along the front?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
dads business cell rang...i answered.....scammer asking for credit card number or power would be turned off.....after giving 60 numbers....he hung up.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
It'll be like that for about 5 years...
They stop pooping at age 5?!

So far today I've washed and vacuumed 2 of our 3 current cars. The final one will be cleaned during Mariko's nap time this afternoon.

Mother in law just flew in to enable a baby-free weekend, and I just have one meeting at work to attend between now and Monday. (It's a meeting to hammer out computer and monitor specs for a med student teaching lab, so it'll actually be relevant to my interests somewhat.)

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
first day back in the office. eff this noize. would rather be with my mini poo factory.
My wife showed my 4 year old nephew to the bathroom the other day. Realizes he's taking forever and goes in to find he smeared poo all over the shower glass while sitting on the throne, most likely because of boredom.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
first day back in the office. eff this noize. would rather be with my mini poo factory.
no maternity leave?

a friend who is a welder at duke power gets more maternity leave than his wife who is a nurse....

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
no maternity leave?

a friend who is a welder at duke power gets more maternity leave than his wife who is a nurse....
i get 2 weeks paid, could take more unpaid. i was approved for two weeks but my asshole boss cut it short. i foresee a discussion with HR in my future.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Work and family has killed my ride time recently. Was planning to take a day off tomorrow but after great weather recently (see AMS's post), tomorrow in the hills is 36* and raining. Le sigh.

Guess I'll stay local tomorrow for trailwork and maybe a quick spin.

Did grill for the first time this season tonight, so a slight win, I guess.