Quantcast

***Thursday GMT***

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Got out for an absolutely epic eight mile road ride last night. Had to turn back after four miles due to a broken shifter and brake cable. I'm not about to try to keep up with MBC on a singlespeed road bike. :dead: Meh, probably my bike's way of telling me "Fuck you."

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Got out for an absolutely epic eight mile road ride last night. Had to turn back after four miles due to a broken shifter and brake cable. I'm not about to try to keep up with MBC on a singlespeed road bike. :dead: Meh, probably my bike's way of telling me "Fuck you."
This is yet another sign that you should be riding your mountain bike.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Got out for ride #2 of the season last night. Much better than Sunday's ride when I was still afflicted by teh ebola.... Still not in great shape, but getting better. It was an enjoyable evening.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Was woken at 3:00 by my neighbors barking dog. I have pretty much had it. I have tried those ultrasonic "no bark" things. I have concluded that they don't have the power or range I need. Busting out some old stereo equipment for a little test. I am guessing a few hundred watts of a 20 kHz sinusoidal tone with a large tweeter array should do the work.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Making toast. Will spread honey and butter on one and peanut butter and honey on the other. Got lots of refrigeration work on the plate for later. Then house work. Riding bicycles isn't in the cards for today. :panic:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Was woken at 3:00 by my neighbors barking dog. I have pretty much had it. I have tried those ultrasonic "no bark" things. I have concluded that they don't have the power or range I need. Busting out some old stereo equipment for a little test. I am guessing a few hundred watts of a 20 kHz sinusoidal tone with a large tweeter array should do the work.
Raw salmon?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Supposed to be a nice weekend, I wish it were here already. Finally got around to replacing the shocks in the truck. I knew they were shot, but they were a lot worse than I thought. I put that pour truck through hell and its never given me any issues. :rofl:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Today I drop off check 2 of 3 for earnest money on le new house build.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Rode a ride yesterday, after signing my new lease and before going to have beers for a friend's birthday. Hoping to repeat this evening, minus the lease signing and birthday shenanigans.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
busted out at 2:30; had great ride in 75* temps; acquired beers; picked up kid; chillin by the pool while he has a swim lesson. pretty sure it's waffles and bacon for dinner tonight. good times....good times indeed.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I sure hope the great tattooed iwatch-owning masses can come to some tolerable level of existence with all the inconvenience they are enduring. WHY ISN'T THIS IN THE MEDIA????