Quantcast

***Thursday GMT***

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning! One of those days - first meeting started at 7AM, last one is schedule to end at 4PM, shitload of other meetings in between, how the heck am I any work getting done?

15 miles of last night's ride were refreshing, rode some new to me yet not entirely legal stuff in a place I know well.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Holy crap.

I came in to work today almost 2 hours early to have a meeting with someone in Germany. And then shit hit the fan....

I am only just sitting down to take a break. I need a nap or something. My coffee mug is still full, sitting here on my desk from five hours ago.

:panic:

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Mother F'n Thursday. At least I'm off tomorrow for a 3 day weekend. Hoping to get some stuff done in the garage this weekend. Having a buddy come help me with some electrical tomorrow. Finished up a shelf I've been working on and looking to make some progress on a bar stool.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
There is a chance I may need to drive to Brevard to bury my uncle.
Now, this could go two ways. I pray he passed peacefully and this isn't a JBP Dexter style plot?

This.

Bikes...
Skis...
Climbing gear...
Backpacking gear...

Anything else?
I guess I need my guitar, uke, piano, flute... canvas, paint, pencils, paper... and the Sportsmobile of course!

Now, this could go two ways. I pray he passed peacefully and this isn't a JBP Dexter style plot?
Ya, Charlie lived a full life. He got a little attached to the bottle at the tail end...

sorry to hear that jbp.

if you do have to go (and assuming it's brevard, nc) you should stay a bit (red house inn is a great place and the owner rides) and partake in great biking.
Red House hell, my tent still works... I know about some of the riding, V and I hit some of it last spring. Riding, of course, does not affect my motivation to come down... :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear that. If you're rollin through North Cack bring a bike and stay a spell. If timing is right maybe we can ride.
See above, the odds of me not having a bike with me are about zero. :D