Quantcast

***Thursday GMT***

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
brevard is all well and good, but i can show you the fun stuff in the pisgah grandfather district ;)
Agreed, but that might be a bit of a detour for him. Those twisty roads take longer to travel, especially if you get behind someone with Florida plates.

I'v also been itching to hit Wilson's again. Though it might be a bit rough for my ragged out pivots.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Flying with an infant and a toddler is kind of tiring. Beats a ~2 day drive, though. Their need for their car seats (whether we rent a car, as we did, or Uber it up) makes things difficult.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Flying with an infant and a toddler is kind of tiring. Beats a ~2 day drive, though. Their need for their car seats (whether we rent a car, as we did, or Uber it up) makes things difficult.
Why didn't you bring them. Most airlines let you bring seat for free. I normally just stuff them in big contractor garbage bags.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Why didn't you bring them. Most airlines let you bring seat for free. I normally just stuff them in big contractor garbage bags.
We did bring the seats. Their bulk plus that of the double stroller is what makes things difficult.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
praise the fsm we're past all that crap. once we had 2 kids we decided to drive most trips, at least those on the beast coast. looking at a seattle trip this fall. we'll probably fly that one.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Sold the Sprinter today. Efin pain in the ass. The person I sold it to not the Van. Cutting ties finally. I have one cool brother, and then another who is a Masshole.

It is always the one who does the least that wants the most.

Last edited: