Quantcast

***Thursday GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Kid woke up 2.5 hours ago because of an upset stomach. She went right back to sleep, I tossed and turned for 2 hours before I decided "fuck it". Liable to be a long day.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
got a solid 8 hrs sleep last night. didn't matter. guess i need to do it more than once a month to not feel like ass when i wake up.

have a good one, monkeys!
:monkey:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning, snowflakes! 8 mile tempo run on the treadmill this morning (7:33 avg pace). Since you asked, a "tempo run" is where a portion of the run is moderate to hard work, not an all out effort...maybe a 7 out of 10. It's work, but you can keep it going for a bit at the end of the run. So today was a 10 minute warm up, 7 x 5 minutes at 7:15 pace with 1 minute recovery breaks, then 10 minutes of cool down. I prefer to do these runs outside since I don't race on a treadmill, but rain and wind forced me indoors today.

tl;dr - blah blah blah run

Swim lesson after work.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
kiddo woke up at 1am. I went to him, slept with him till three, then got up to take a piss and spent the rest of the night in my bed. not bad. I actually slept past 5 am this morning, so I'm happy.

drywall taping/mudding guys showed up this morning. I'm steeling myself for a dusty home when I get back from work today. those guys are quite the characters... sorta remind me of gollum!

I should take pics and post up...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Got the coolant drained, radiator mostly out, and sparks installed. Hung up on clearing the fan. The appropriate tools are showing up today. Hoping to get the radiator and fan out, and diff/tranny fluids drained tonight.

Haley came into the room early this morning waking up Layla. Once Layla is up, she just wants to go get food. Makes for an early morning.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Good morning!!! I have a coworker who has been having health issues. He just informed me his doctor told him he should not be doing this job and should go out on disability. Poor guy. He has some sort of Parkinson's or MS. How scary.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning! Another day in paradise ... I wish.

Colossal rain started last evening but I can already see the sky clearing a bit. Upper 70s in the afternoon, woot. Not sure about a ride this evening, my lover back is still cranky.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Cold ride in this morning. Construction people put a new fence across the last 500 feet or so of the greenway/gravel path I ride on. Meh. I took a detour around it but it was still annoying.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Cold ride in this morning. Construction people put a new fence across the last 500 feet or so of the greenway/gravel path I ride on. Meh. I took a detour around it but it was still annoying.
Where is the uber Trek?

I enjoyed my new fenders riding in on some wet roads today.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Took almost 3 hours to get home after work yesterday. Good thing our nanny is awesome.

I very much miss bike commuting.

Watched the Anthony Jeselnik special on Netflix. I am almost ashamed at how much I laughed.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Where is the uber Trek?

I enjoyed my new fenders riding in on some wet roads today.
Fenders are super key. Trek shall be procured after closing on the new house: Dec 22!

Sep 11, 2015
Looking for my %^&# notebook, which I set down someplace yesterday afternoon. I hope that the place was not the recycling bin.
I hope you find it. I know how you feel. I usually melt my tits off if I lose my notebook. I also lose my shit if someone else writes in it or tears out a page. I'm quite particular about my notebooks.

Good morning!!! I have a coworker who has been having health issues. He just informed me his doctor told him he should not be doing this job and should go out on disability. Poor guy. He has some sort of Parkinson's or MS. How scary.
That is sad. What a bummer. Vibes to your homie.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Anyone have experience with encrypted USB storage devices? I can't seem to get the computer to recognize it after setting the password, and am concerned about getting the data back off of the device. Help please?!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I have to go grocery shopping today. If I time it right all the MILFs will be there without thier little ankle biters.
AND if my timing is better, I will be there right after the Pilates class next door lets out & all the ravenous, bendy, yoga pant wearers will be flooding the aisles.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I have to go grocery shopping today. If I time it right all the MILFs will be there without thier little ankle biters.
AND if my timing is better, I will be there right after the Pilates class next door lets out & all the ravenous, bendy, yoga pant wearers will be flooding the aisles.
Yes, best grocery store time is post workout.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Yes, best grocery store time is post workout.
I have yet to see a hottie in yoga pants at Wholefoods with anything the even remotely looks like sweat. I think they just dress like that to go shopping. Mind you, I'm not complaining, just an observation. Perhaps I just need to do a little more observing.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Anyone have experience with encrypted USB storage devices? I can't seem to get the computer to recognize it after setting the password, and am concerned about getting the data back off of the device. Help please?!
Sounds icky. Mac or PC? I won't know either way, but seems like it might matter what OS you're dealing with.