Quantcast

***Thursday GMT***

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
I took the day off yesterday to go ride some bikes in the woods with some friends from Oregon that were in town. It ended up being a bluebird day with a high temp of 72. I never have that kind of luck. Such a rad day.

Now I work......

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Wasn't our neo-Indian dweeb supposed to start this topic?
Thanks, mate! :rant:Up since 4:40AM, not enough time to start the GMFT. :( I suspect I made a few moar enemies today and wasted a lot of effort prepping for a deflating event but I am OK with that as long as I get to ride this afternoon again. Also, I suspect I may opt for a 10AM beer today.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
chocolate milk is doing its job....shits about to go sideways...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Wife wants to have a yardsale this weekend so I will be dragged into helping prepare for that. Not the most fun way to spend a Saturday, but I can support the purge.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning! Early morning swim completed. I'd have blown it off but WIFE insisted on getting up at 5:00.

I watched baseball last night. Fortunately plenty of my asshole facebook friends felt the need post running commentary during the debate, so I was kept up to speed on that against my will. Newsflash: YOUR POLITICS SUCK.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Mornin!

Wife wants to have a yardsale this weekend so I will be dragged into helping prepare for that. Not the most fun way to spend a Saturday, but I can support the purge.
Save the time and take all the shit straight to Goodwill in your pickup. Ride bike post-purge.

'<snip> Fortunately plenty of my asshole facebook friends felt the need post running commentary during the debate, so I was kept up to speed on that against my will. Newsflash: YOUR POLITICS SUCK.
Unfollow the most egregious morons and get "FBP"...

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
'Morning! Early morning swim completed. I'd have blown it off but WIFE insisted on getting up at 5:00.

I watched baseball last night. Fortunately plenty of my asshole facebook friends felt the need post running commentary during the debate, so I was kept up to speed on that against my will. Newsflash: YOUR POLITICS SUCK.
I'm not the puppet, you're the puppet!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. It is cold.

I'm awaiting the local Toyota/Subaru/Honda shop opening: I'm getting the telescoping steering column motor replaced. This will leave one remaining functional flaw with my Land Cruiser, namely the backlight on the rear defroster dash button when it's not activated.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Rode the rollers last night while watching Apex on Netflix. Crashed twice when they were driving in a first person perspective. I drifted off while they were turning. Hilarity ensued.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
kid is well enough to be back in daycare. thank fsm. sleeping is still off tho, didn't go down for good last night until 11. 1am the night before. oof. might be getting his molars.

also looking like i will be heading to CO on business sometime in november.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Today blows. And I have to stay late. And its raining, so I'm skipping a ride as 4 rain rides in a week might spell disaster for the already suffering bike. Perhaps I will try a night hike and bring the portable shed along for the ride.

At least these dudes were having fun on the sidewalk...

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Today blows. And I have to stay late. And its raining, so I'm skipping a ride as 4 rain rides in a week might spell disaster for the already suffering bike. Perhaps I will try a night hike and bring the portable shed along for the ride.

At least these dudes were having fun on the sidewalk...
A mantis moved into my place recently. Then he met a girl.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I'm down for beers and/or a ride for sure.

edit: Early lap of something on Mt. Herman first. Make it happen.

Last edited:

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Test rode the new steed yesterday, pick her up this weekend. My god I forgot how fun a good twenty mile ride feels.

Now just need a trailer for the kiddo and I am back on track to 70 plus miles a week before springtime

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I'm down for ride + beer in November, even if halfway down to Jesusland.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Pics or STFU dingus.
I'll have to get them tonight, as the Jeep is at the house.

I stole Westy's idea, but eliminated that piece of shit lever altogether. Essentially replicated how the new T2 release lever works, without that God-awful bulky plastic abomination of a lever/handle at the end.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Afternoon Monkeys.

What a sh!tstorm both inside and out. Getting things in motion and while I made a ton of work for myself, I hope to establish a standard of practice here along with some street cred if I pull this off. Either way, folks are getting to know who I am and what I'm about around here. :rofl: