Quantcast

+++ Thursday GMT +++

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Actually slept ok but woke up by a storm I'll take that. I hope it rains all day.

Selling the evil and the pedalhead, gotta get those cleaned up and posted.

Edit: somehow my phone got turned off of auto time. I thought it was 6 a.m. when I got up. FML

Last edited:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Today we get storms and rain, no riding. WFH because plumbers, energy for accomplishing anything is low. Cats trying to figure out how to implant their asses on me and stomp the keyboard while me working.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Heading to Trestle, hoping to avoid the big hail forecast for this afternoon on the drive home.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Morning . Head finally feels somewhat normal. Only two trips to the doc on this run of migraines so there is that..... Gonna head out to the shooting range here soon, then off for a hike, then finish cleaning the garage

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Damn I am tired. Woke up around 3:30-4am and could not get back to sleep. Of course once my alarm started going off, then my body decided it was okay to sleep.

Had a great ride last night. I guess the storm the other day dumped a large amount of rain, there was absolutely no dust, some slick turns and hero dirt. One guy even managed to run himself over with his own bike; he had the Schwalbe tread marks on his back to prove it. :rofl:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Woke up around 3:30-4am and could not get back to sleep.
:wave: :dead:

Actually slept ok but woke up by a storm I'll take that. I hope it rains all day.

Edit: somehow my phone got turned off of auto time. I thought it was 6 a.m. when I got up. FML

Sat in peace and had coffee then walked into town for breakfast around 6. So quiet, drizzle, felt like Fall all of a sudden.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

didn't you win the pedalhead?

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Went for a hike yesterday, which was good, but I’m concerned the Lake Solitude Hike may have ruined every subsequent hike for me.

Today, we’ve gotta run a few errands here in town before heading north.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
WFH therefore re-heated steak on grill and having a lunch beer because fuck you.
No sign of plumbers yet. I have the usual feeling about this.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
you're doing it wrong
No, I'm not.
Generally speaking, I have too much of everything. I've been on a simplification tear lately, giving away unused stuff, donating clothing, etc. I want much less stuff.

That said, the Sovereign and Pedalhead aren't getting love so they're going. The Pedalhead should be built up as a 29'r anyway, which I'm not gonna do. The Sovereign as-is still is a killer street/dj bike. I hope they find good new homes.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
No, I'm not.
Generally speaking, I have too much of everything. I've been on a simplification tear lately, giving away unused stuff, donating clothing, etc. I want much less stuff.

That said, the Sovereign and Pedalhead aren't getting love so they're going. The Pedalhead should be built up as a 29'r anyway, which I'm not gonna do. The Sovereign as-is still is a killer street/dj bike. I hope they find good new homes.
if you're giving stuff away i might take it.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. FTS is hovering at a constant 11-12/10 range.

Just had my mid-year review. Went along the lines of "You are the best one the team at all of the identified metrics. Why aren't your numbers reflecting this? Your volume is half that of the rest of the team." I don't know? Maybe because you have me doing other shit half the time?:banghead:

Actually looked at job websites this morning for the first time in a while. Haven't heard back on the Products job yet and I'm running out of steam to push harder at what I'm currently doing. At least doing what I do now, I could get paid a chunk more at Schwab or Fidelity; risk of less vacation though and I'm almost to a month.