Quantcast

+++ Thursday GMT +++

Managed to install the Stans Flow ZTE S1 rear wheel with e.13 TRS+ 11 speed 9 x 46 tooth cassette on the Tracer. It took infinite fucking around with chain length and derailleur adjustment to get it to shift properly, about as much or a little more than the SRAM X01 derailleur is capable of handling. We will see.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Mornin!

Went for a hike yesterday, which was good, but I’m concerned the Lake Solitude Hike may have ruined every subsequent hike for me.

Today, we’ve gotta run a few errands here in town before heading north.
try this....fishhook creek trail....stanley, idaho.....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
With all the time I have had lately. My Bike is perfect. Tuned to perfection. It makes for a nice ride to not have to worry about your bike. So I ate right and was all prepared to have a good ride. Planned the route and rode my ride. Stopped and took breaks. It was a beautiful day also. Trails are in awesome shape. OCP is fabulous this time of year. Very happy with my progress.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Well, that’s the last time I sign up to go fishing in the Pacific.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
"On a three...hour...tour"

You get skunked?
5 hours on the ocean, 6-11 AM. Fish not biting–don't care about that. My dad caught one over that whole period.

I didn't even make it to the rail except to puke once myself. 3 year old kid glued to my lap the whole time, very seasick and very unhappy. Much puke wiped off me from her mouth over the course of the long morning. At least we were already wearing waterproof shells to begin with, I guess.