Quantcast

>><< Thursday GTM >><<

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Well, me too, honestly. I generally get away with a half a gummy (5mg) and that does just fine...

Didn't you eat something like 80mg once? Now that would probably send me on a multi-state killing spree. :D
40mg is probably the max I've taken, which is way more than enough haha. I have a few 300mg gummies, so splitting it up results in various random luck of the draw doses. :)

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
40mg is probably the max I've taken, which is way more than enough haha. I have a few 300mg gummies, so splitting it up results in various random luck of the draw doses. :)
if you assume the psychoactive ingredient is evenly distributed (a reasonable assumption), you could weight the whole gummy prior to cutting, then weigh the piece you cut off and calculate the proportions before and after.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
if you assume the psychoactive ingredient is evenly distributed (a reasonable assumption), you could weight the whole gummy prior to cutting, then weigh the piece you cut off and calculate the proportions before and after.
Or just eat it and see what happens. :D

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Ah shoulder season, a paltry
6 trucks at the put in and zero humans thus far.

I will probably have to work later hence the "session" beer
IMG_20210916_163051617_compress76.jpg

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
@Pesqueeb to the white courtesy phone.

(I got drug tested in job at least once, too)
:shakefist:

Yikes. Just saw this on the township fb page. I bike through this section of park on my lunch rides.

Probably some dope smoker.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
In seriousness, it was the combo of furlough edibles and post getting-hit-in-the-intersection muscle relaxers that spurred my thread about "giving up" about trying to power through the insomnia and pain. Individual results will vary of course, but the illicit brownies made me sleep like the dead. I do not recall off the top of my head what the "dose" was, but by the end I was eating the whole bite size piece. @SkaredShtles is correct in that about 90 minutes after consuming, it was good night time, wether you were ready or not, and I would get a solid 10 hours.

I find these days, that given my employer/legal restrictions on the demon weed, that a low dose (the lowest you can be prescribed IIRC) of the anti-depressent/sleep aide Trazodone is enough to get me a pretty good night's sleep. Alcohol is still the biggest factor in my sleep, in that if I don't drink, I certainly sleep better. I know @Nick has mentioned this in the past, and I certainly through personal experience would recommend trying not drinking for several days or a week and see what happens to your sleep cycle before I tried anything else.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
In seriousness, it was the combo of furlough edibles and post getting-hit-in-the-intersection muscle relaxers that spurred my thread about "giving up" about trying to power through the insomnia and pain. Individual results will vary of course, but the illicit brownies made me sleep like the dead. I do not recall off the top of my head what the "dose" was, but by the end I was eating the whole bite size piece. @SkaredShtles is correct in that about 90 minutes after consuming, it was good night time, wether you were ready or not, and I would get a solid 10 hours.

I find these days, that given my employer/legal restrictions on the demon weed, that a low dose (the lowest you can be prescribed IIRC) of the anti-depressent/sleep aide Trazodone is enough to get me a pretty good night's sleep. Alcohol is still the biggest factor in my sleep, in that if I don't drink, I certainly sleep better. I know @Nick has mentioned this in the past, and I certainly through personal experience would recommend trying not drinking for several days or a week and see what happens to your sleep cycle before I tried anything else.
full disclosure, i've been working on cutting back significantly on the drinking, and shed visits, while minimal, are still fairly regular, as i find it helps me sleep.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Just out of curiosity... where did this Reefer Madness narrative come from?

Oh, wait. You all are old fuckers who grew up in the "Just Say No" era. :D

View attachment 164931
No that was Nancy Reagan in the 80s

We grew up in the 1, 2 3, what are we fighting for? don't ask me I don't give a damn my next stop is Vietnam generation
My Draft Lottery number was 157
There was some really good ACID going around. An ounce of pot was $10.00 and the mommies were zipping around on prescription Amphetamines and Opiods

Last edited:

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!

We grew up in the 1, 2 3, what are we fighting for? don't ask me I don't give a damn my next stop is Vietnam generation
There was some really good ACID going around. An ounce of pot was $10.00 and the mommies were zipping around on prescription Amphetamines and Opiods
I remember Quaaludes. They were kinda fun. Then somebody invented MDMA and ruined everything.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth

That's exactly the era I'm talking about... :think:
At that point JBP and I were out in the real world earning a living

I did find it humorous that Nancy was Pushing Just say No while Ronnie was pushing Coke on the American public to finance The Contras in Nicaragua