Quantcast

thursday gun in mouth blues post election thread

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Well the house is full of right wing retards, as is the Senate. The Supreme Court will soon return to a conservative majority and Lord help us if any of the four liberal judges keel over in the next 4 years. What checks are left? The only stabilizing force left are the corporate puppet masters who will be damn sure to stick place a shitload more of a burden on the average Joe than rising health care costs.

A fact and reality resistant party has taken the wheel. Our best hope is a swing of the pendulum in two years and a Senate that can help apply the brakes to this runaway bus. The House is so fucking gerrymandered that it will be chock full of right wing nut bags for the foreseeable future no matter what the people want.
Wrong. It is magnetism... Are you OK?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
4 hot laps at Warren Gulch. No time to read this whole thread. Anything interesting going on?
two people voted for trump....

healthcare discussion....

someone riled our gentle ginger pesqueeb...

narlus posted.

i think that is it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
He's apparently considering a senior executive from LucasOil for secretary of the interior
Also rumoured, Palin.

Goldman-Sachs dude for Treasury. Good thing we broke the status quo and have someone who will look out for the working man.

Side note: When I worked in Pharma, our product sold at 3X the price in the domestic market compared to foreign.

I pay exactly 0$/month for healthcare at the current job. Sweet gig I know. Our biggest customers are in the middle east. If Trump's anti-islam promises happen, it is likely that orders will be cancelled, jobs will be lost. I could be without a gig or healthcare. Loss of pre-existing condition protection could see my medication bills approach my income, if I find a new job.

Last edited:

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
WTF? Palin? Srsly??! I'm in no rush to move back to the US and just might stay in Europe and literally ride it out for a couple more years while the shit-show gets sorted out some.

------
Now meet the men (and women) who will rule America

http://dailym.ai/2fZTPMM

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
A good friend of mine has breast cancer, and gets her insurance on the exchange. The repeal of Obamacare, and with it the requirement that she be covered for a preexisting condition might literally be a death sentence for her. I am shocked, saddened, and angry beyond words.

So much pro-life in the republican party...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
This thread needs more bike and/or bacon.

Tonight's ride was cold, but fast. One bike was broken, food was grilled and beer was drank. Success?

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
If you think a Republican administration is going to let that shit fly, I suspect you might already be high.

This will probably get me a temp ban or a stern talking to from BV, but here goes:

Go fuck yourself you ignorant fucking asshole. In all, complete seriousness. You stupid, selfish, me first, me only, self centered fucking cunt. You think the ACA is why healthcare is expensive? Fuck you. You think you're the only one working his ass off? Fuck you. You think you're the only one wants to send their kids to college? Fuck you. You seriously buy that "Im paying for the lazy welfare queen/lazy immigrant" crap? Fuck you. It's clear you know fuck all about any of those subjects, you easily baited, ignorant fucking twat.

You're willing to start rounding people up based on race and religion, or sexual orientation? You're willing to subject the women around you to the sorts of "locker room talk" and sexual assault Tump and his apologists seem to think is no big deal? You're okay with a man who makes fun of the handicapped, mocks vets with PTSD and vets who've literally been tortured for this country? A man who is defended openly by the likes of David Duke and Vladimir Putin? You would accept these things? You would stand to be counted with a man so fundamentally and disgustingly unamerican, a chicken shit coward and bully, an amoral, repugnant snake oil salesman, then I seriously must question where on earth you could have possibly had your moral compass calibrated. If you would vote for a man who is the equivalent of a flaming bag of dog shit, a fascist writ large whose one and only ever sociopathic concern and need has been the advancement of himself, I have to question the quality of your character. If you find you support a man who espouses these inhumane, unethical, cornered animal things, and flames the fires of people who would want these things,
because "whaaa, myself, myself,myself and life is hard whaaaa" you amoral, half wit, assclown, then Fuck You.

GO. FUCK. YOURSELF.

Jesus fucking Christ.

And that kids, is how fascists rise to power. :mad:

Edit:. Same goes for @boogenman too I guess.

trump won the presidency, but THIS, wins the internet for the next 4 years.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
If you think a Republican administration is going to let that shit fly, I suspect you might already be high.

This will probably get me a temp ban or a stern talking to from BV, but here goes:

Go fuck yourself you ignorant fucking asshole. In all, complete seriousness. You stupid, selfish, me first, me only, self centered fucking cunt. You think the ACA is why healthcare is expensive? Fuck you. You think you're the only one working his ass off? Fuck you. You think you're the only one wants to send their kids to college? Fuck you. You seriously buy that "Im paying for the lazy welfare queen/lazy immigrant" crap? Fuck you. It's clear you know fuck all about any of those subjects, you easily baited, ignorant fucking twat.

You're willing to start rounding people up based on race and religion, or sexual orientation? You're willing to subject the women around you to the sorts of "locker room talk" and sexual assault Tump and his apologists seem to think is no big deal? You're okay with a man who makes fun of the handicapped, mocks vets with PTSD and vets who've literally been tortured for this country? A man who is defended openly by the likes of David Duke and Vladimir Putin? You would accept these things? You would stand to be counted with a man so fundamentally and disgustingly unamerican, a chicken shit coward and bully, an amoral, repugnant snake oil salesman, then I seriously must question where on earth you could have possibly had your moral compass calibrated. If you would vote for a man who is the equivalent of a flaming bag of dog shit, a fascist writ large whose one and only ever sociopathic concern and need has been the advancement of himself, I have to question the quality of your character. If you find you support a man who espouses these inhumane, unethical, cornered animal things, and flames the fires of people who would want these things,
because "whaaa, myself, myself,myself and life is hard whaaaa" you amoral, half wit, assclown, then Fuck You.

GO. FUCK. YOURSELF.

Jesus fucking Christ.

And that kids, is how fascists rise to power. :mad:

Edit:. Same goes for @boogenman too I guess.
WOW! A little harsh but ok. You're just a young buck who hasn't put as many years into the system like I have, living in California I see the free handouts on a daily basis. Trump does not support Duke, and you fail to listen to the complete sentence on immigrants. He wants them to come over "legally" not just walking across the boarder. You realize when illegals come over to the country pregnant, no hospital will turn them away, they're taken care of, but on who's dime? Oh hi!!!!! its our dime, you and me! Hillary would open up the floodgates to the refugees of the middle east. Sorry can't do that right now, not with our country at risk as its now. Sorry about you & your wife's medical condition, but healthcare rates are skyrocketing because of Obamacare. Now that's all fine & dandy if the nations pay scale would adjust accordingly, but it doesn't. Pay has not really changed in the last 20 years while the cost of living is going through the roof. Anyways please don't try to be an internet tough guy because I really doubt you'd say that to my face. I'm almost positive you wouldn't like the outcome.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
1) Trump proposed a Federal deportation force. He's walking all that back now, but that's what he was supposedly for.

2) EMTALA means hospitals turn no one away, regardless of immigrant status. That's a separate issue. Take it up with the states if you don't like birthright citizenship--to "fix" that would be revoking an amendment.

3) Our country is not at risk. That's paranoid and irrational, reflective of being in the right wing echo chamber. ISIS is a distraction. Humanitarian crises are real, and unfortunately we had a large part in creating them.

4) Health insurance has been getting more expensive for a long while. Obamacare hasn't fixed it, but it never was intended to. All that the insurance and the Republicans would allow to (barely) pass was an expansion of our current system. I'm eager to see what the Republicans will replace it with, but so far I've seen hot air and hope and not much more.

5) Pay hasn't risen for working Joes since the 1970s, more or less... and that's because of Reagan and asinine trickle down economics policies. You should be supporting Bernie, not frothing about Trump. Trump talks a big game on many things but tariffs and bluster won't bring jobs back or wages up. He's full of shit...

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Now that's all fine & dandy if the nations pay scale would adjust accordingly, but it doesn't. Pay has not really changed in the last 20 years while the cost of living is going through the roof.
Bullshit, CEO pay has skyrocketed. What, it hasn't trickled down to you yet? Obviously they don't have enough money yet :)

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
WOW! A little harsh but ok. You're just a young buck who hasn't put as many years into the system like I have, living in California I see the free handouts on a daily basis. Trump does not support Duke, and you fail to listen to the complete sentence on immigrants. He wants them to come over "legally" not just walking across the boarder. You realize when illegals come over to the country pregnant, no hospital will turn them away, they're taken care of, but on who's dime? Oh hi!!!!! its our dime, you and me! Hillary would open up the floodgates to the refugees of the middle east. Sorry can't do that right now, not with our country at risk as its now. Sorry about you & your wife's medical condition, but healthcare rates are skyrocketing because of Obamacare. Now that's all fine & dandy if the nations pay scale would adjust accordingly, but it doesn't. Pay has not really changed in the last 20 years while the cost of living is going through the roof. Anyways please don't try to be an internet tough guy because I really doubt you'd say that to my face. I'm almost positive you wouldn't like the outcome.
I am 38 years old. And if you think I wouldn't say all that to your face in front of god and everyone, we clearly haven't met. In fact, a goodly portion of that is a cut and paste I made on FB before the election. People I work with, people I see on a daily basis, friends and family, some of them even Trump supporters I assume, all got to read a lot of the same language. Unlike you, I am willing to take a principled stand for what is just and right, and I am not afraid of the consequences, even if it costs me some money.

Edit: And no, it's not "a little harsh", it's a lot harsh. It is however, a lot less harsh than the threat of rounding up people with goon squads in the dark. It's a lot less harsh than the bullshit that's already going on to people who are black, brown, or happen to have an unusually large number of vowels in their names the day after Fuckface Von Clownstick was elected. I stand by my statement, and would add, that I am astounded that anyone would trade these things to save a couple bucks a month on health insurance. What is it like to sell your morals, basic human decency, conscious and soul, so cheaply?

Last edited: