Quantcast

thursday gun in mouth blues post election thread

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Zero fucks given for your kid starting college vs. someone with cancer.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
So other people deserve to die? What exactly do you have to do to deserve adequate health care? What kind of job do you have to have? What color skin do you need? What race? The sick part is people making outrageous profits off of your cancer, not that we are trying to bring civilized health care to this nation.

Plus, you are just giving your kid college? Must be nice.
Stop giving money to other countries, stop being the worlds police. Keep the money in our country and take care of our citizens and especially Vets first. The amount we give out to other countries is sickening! Money is there, its how its spent. Illegals are coning into the US and reaping the benefits without paying a dime into the system. I'm fine with immigrants coming here, but they need to contribute to the country! We will pay for our kids 4 year degree, after that its on them.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Stop giving money to other countries, stop being the worlds police. Keep the money in our country and take care of our citizens and especially Vets first. The amount we give out to other countries is sickening! Money is there, its how its spent. Illegals are coning into the US and reaping the benefits without paying a dime into the system. I'm fine with immigrants coming here, but they need to contribute to the country! We will pay for our kids 4 year degree, after that its on them.
Like Israel?

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Like Israel?
Keep a military presence, but not pay them to us their land. Believe me, I'm pro Israel, but I think its fair to trade use of land for protection instead of us using their land and paying them for it. It should be we'll protect you if we can use you land. They have protection and we save billions of dollars that can be put towards rising healthcare costs. A flat tax rate would help a lot too!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Rode yesterday after dealing with a ton of crap. Work ran a hour late. Wife unplugged bike light from wall, led on charger drained half the battery as she left it hooked up. Had to wait an hour to get it to 80%. Rear strobe needed new battery, the I find the back tire flat and had to toss on a new tube. Did get in a hard one hour flat loop after all that bs.

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
so much winning here. :popcorn:

I voted for Trump. I am glad that he won but I wouldn't be so butt hurt if he didn't. It would just be the same old crap with Hillary. Maybe a bit of a tax hike to subsidize free college for all including ILLEGAL immigrants that have never paid a dime into our tax base.
Trump is probably going to be a disaster but not as bad as Clinton would have been. Dice rolled.....

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
At least the election wasn't a total loss...

http://time.com/4559278/marijuana-election-results-2016/

Next monkeyfest in Mass??? ;)
If you think a Republican administration is going to let that shit fly, I suspect you might already be high.
Sorry peeps, I'm glad Trump won!!!!! Need to repeal Obamacare ASAP!!!!! Our health care is going through the roof, I have a kid starting college in a year in a half and at $30-$40K a year we need the extra money! Sorry, we don't work our asses off to have a better life to share it with the ones who put no effort into it!
This will probably get me a temp ban or a stern talking to from BV, but here goes:

Go fuck yourself you ignorant fucking asshole. In all, complete seriousness. You stupid, selfish, me first, me only, self centered fucking cunt. You think the ACA is why healthcare is expensive? Fuck you. You think you're the only one working his ass off? Fuck you. You think you're the only one wants to send their kids to college? Fuck you. You seriously buy that "Im paying for the lazy welfare queen/lazy immigrant" crap? Fuck you. It's clear you know fuck all about any of those subjects, you easily baited, ignorant fucking twat.

You're willing to start rounding people up based on race and religion, or sexual orientation? You're willing to subject the women around you to the sorts of "locker room talk" and sexual assault Tump and his apologists seem to think is no big deal? You're okay with a man who makes fun of the handicapped, mocks vets with PTSD and vets who've literally been tortured for this country? A man who is defended openly by the likes of David Duke and Vladimir Putin? You would accept these things? You would stand to be counted with a man so fundamentally and disgustingly unamerican, a chicken shit coward and bully, an amoral, repugnant snake oil salesman, then I seriously must question where on earth you could have possibly had your moral compass calibrated. If you would vote for a man who is the equivalent of a flaming bag of dog shit, a fascist writ large whose one and only ever sociopathic concern and need has been the advancement of himself, I have to question the quality of your character. If you find you support a man who espouses these inhumane, unethical, cornered animal things, and flames the fires of people who would want these things,
because "whaaa, myself, myself,myself and life is hard whaaaa" you amoral, half wit, assclown, then Fuck You.

GO. FUCK. YOURSELF.

Jesus fucking Christ.

And that kids, is how fascists rise to power. :mad:

Edit:. Same goes for @boogenman too I guess.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Trump has enough same party opponents to keep him in check. His one liner sound bites will keep us rolling in laughter and tears for years.
I really shouldn't inject myself in an election that is not mine, but I have to say, this may be true for you, but it won't be for the minorities, the immigrants, and anyone who has been targeted by this man, the tea party, and the ultra-orthodox christians in the states. I think life is going to get much harder for them.

As your neighbour, and someone who shares watersheds and airsheds with your country, I am also sad that you environmental regulations are about to be gutted.

With Republican control of the Senate, Congress, and the White House, I don't know what kind of checks and balances are left?

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
A good friend of mine has breast cancer, and gets her insurance on the exchange. The repeal of Obamacare, and with it the requirement that she be covered for a preexisting condition might literally be a death sentence for her. I am shocked, saddened, and angry beyond words.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
I really shouldn't inject myself in an election that is not mine, but I have to say, this may be true for you, but it won't be for the minorities, the immigrants, and anyone who has been targeted by this man, the tea party, and the ultra-orthodox christians in the states. I think life is going to get much harder for them.

As your neighbour, and someone who shares watersheds and airsheds with your country, I am also sad that you environmental regulations are about to be gutted.

With Republican control of the Senate, Congress, and the White House, I don't know what kind of checks and balances are left?
There are plenty of people, myself included, who oppose many of the things that people fear trump will do....I think much of the "fear" is overblown, half the Republican Party is not in favor of him or his soundbites. He will be checked and balanced quite plentifully by his own party, and will likely receive very little support from the other party.

I tend to think he'll right a few things, and be stonewalled on many of his extreme craziness and it might just work out ok.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

Seriously hoping the checks and balances I learned about in grade school are a real thing and that they work.
What checks and balances? One party controls two wings. They are about to have a majority in the other wing, despite their not following the Constitution the cite so adamently. There are no checks and balances at this point.

There is talk of nullifying the Treaty of Tripolli to make Christianity the official religion of the US (see theocracy). They are planning on over weighting the SCOTUS with judges who are more conservative than Scalia. The likelihood of seeing the FEC get any teeth or the Voter Protecion Act being restored are slim to none. The idea of getting rid of Citizen's United is gone. We're going to be looking at a corporate focused government and there is fuck all we can do about it at this point. So yeah, it accelerated quickly.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
A good friend of mine has breast cancer, and gets her insurance on the exchange. The repeal of Obamacare, and with it the requirement that she be covered for a preexisting condition might literally be a death sentence for her. I am shocked, saddened, and angry beyond words.
This as well. My wife has colitis, and my medical history is well documented elsewhere here. I was halfway to a 2 million dollar lifetime cap on my medical insurance at age 27. When the protections offered by the ACA disappear, we are fucked.

Not to mention, this could very well be very bad for the burgeoning solar and wind industries, as well as public land and environmental protection.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
If you think a Republican administration is going to let that shit fly, I suspect you might already be high.

This will probably get me a temp ban or a stern talking to from BV, but here goes:

Go fuck yourself you ignorant fucking asshole. In all, complete seriousness. You stupid, selfish, me first, me only, self centered fucking cunt. You think the ACA is why healthcare is expensive? Fuck you. You think you're the only one working his ass off? Fuck you. You think you're the only one wants to send their kids to college? Fuck you. You seriously buy that "Im paying for the lazy welfare queen/lazy immigrant" crap? Fuck you. It's clear you know fuck all about any of those subjects, you easily baited, ignorant fucking twat.

You're willing to start rounding people up based on race and religion, or sexual orientation? You're willing to subject the women around you to the sorts of "locker room talk" and sexual assault Tump and his apologists seem to think is no big deal? You're okay with a man who makes fun of the handicapped, mocks vets with PTSD and vets who've literally been tortured for this country? A man who is defended openly by the likes of David Duke and Vladimir Putin? You would accept these things? You would stand to be counted with a man so fundamentally and disgustingly unamerican, a chicken shit coward and bully, an amoral, repugnant snake oil salesman, then I seriously must question where on earth you could have possibly had your moral compass calibrated. If you would vote for a man who is the equivalent of a flaming bag of dog shit, a fascist writ large whose one and only ever sociopathic concern and need has been the advancement of himself, I have to question the quality of your character. If you find you support a man who espouses these inhumane, unethical, cornered animal things, and flames the fires of people who would want these things,
because "whaaa, myself, myself,myself and life is hard whaaaa" you amoral, half wit, assclown, then Fuck You.

GO. FUCK. YOURSELF.

Jesus fucking Christ.

And that kids, is how fascists rise to power. :mad:

Edit:. Same goes for @boogenman too I guess.
Thanks for the one-up on my previously winning post, jerk-weasel.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
What checks and balances? One party controls two wings. They are about to have a majority in the other wing, despite their not following the Constitution the cite so adamently. There are no checks and balances at this point.

There is talk of nullifying the Treaty of Tripolli to make Christianity the official religion of the US (see theocracy). They are planning on over weighting the SCOTUS with judges who are more conservative than Scalia. The likelihood of seeing the FEC get any teeth or the Voter Protecion Act being restored are slim to none. The idea of getting rid of Citizen's United is gone. We're going to be looking at a corporate focused government and there is fuck all we can do about it at this point. So yeah, it accelerated quickly.
bro, relax....like a lot.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
This as well. My wife has colitis, and my medical history is well documented elsewhere here. I was halfway to a 2 million dollar lifetime cap on my medical insurance at age 27. When the protections offered by the ACA disappear, we are fucked.

Not to mention, this could very well be very bad for the burgeoning solar and wind industries, as well as public land and environmental protection.
He's apparently considering a senior executive from LucasOil for secretary of the interior