Quantcast

Thursday iPod rant

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
OK - not iPods specifically, but any portable music player.

OK - not actually about the players, but of the clueless fu@*#rs walking/skating/riding down the path plugged into the things and acting erratically.

I've had at least 3 close calls with people oblivious to my multiple "on your left" calls when approaching them from behind. Yesterday was a skateboarder riding right in the *middle* of the path. I ended up hollering "on your left" three times, the last of which was when I was a foot away from him.

And the greasy little bahstid had the gall to get indignant.

Clueless fu#*%rs.

:mumble:

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
SkaredShtles said:
OK - not iPods specifically, but any portable music player.

OK - not actually about the players, but of the clueless fu@*#rs walking/skating/riding down the path plugged into the things and acting erratically.

I've had at least 3 close calls with people oblivious to my multiple "on your left" calls when approaching them from behind. Yesterday was a skateboarder riding right in the *middle* of the path. I ended up hollering "on your left" three times, the last of which was when I was a foot away from him.

And the greasy little bahstid had the gall to get indignant.

Clueless fu#*%rs.

:mumble:
1. Attach taser to handlebars.

2. Use taser on clueless asshats.

4. Profit.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
it's simple.... smack into them.. then explain to them afterwards that they must not have heard you saying you were going to run into them

Jimmy_Pop

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2002
Phoenix, Az USA
... or the families with 6 kids running all over the bike paths like a human pinball game. something we deal with here in the border states.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
SkaredShtles said:
You listen to your iPod while your rollerblading, don't you. :mad: :mumble:

Clueless f*@#ers!! :angry:
No, but some guy at the gym yesteday was asking me for a spot on the bench press but I didn't hear him on account of my iPod. He had to tap me on the shoulder. :p I obliged.

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
I've given up trying to warn people...only about one in five people will hear my bell/verbal warning and when they do, they step into a worse position than they already were. So much ig-nant ass bait on the pathways... :mumble: