Quantcast

Thursday, July 3rd...

wannabeabonedoc

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Wytheville Virginia
Hola monitos. To celebrate being officially done with my second year of medical school :banana:, I'm heading up to snowshoe on thursday, July 3rd. I've been there before to ride both sides of the mountain but I'm by no means familiar with the place. SO, I wondered if any of the SS regulars were going to be up there on that day (the 3rd) and would be interested in showing me some of the jems? I already have a few in mind too: Powerline, Ball'n'Jack, the new hip at the top of the pro course (I think)... At least it's new to me.. The only thing I know is that those are on the western side. Some of the pictures on the snowshoe website look like fun stuff to ride but since none of it is labeled, they're just pretty pictures...
So yeah, there ya have it. Anyone wanna play tourguide (not for very long) to a guy who's not the best rider, but not a total hack either...?

Last edited:

G-spot

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Chester,Va.
I will be going up for the 4th of july, not sure if I will get there on thursday night or Friday morn?I will be going up with Vt Mtbkr and Hokierider.

oldskoolbiker

Monkey
Aug 19, 2005
Alexandria, VA
G-Spot:

You got room in your vehicle for one more? My brother lives in Roanoke was was going to drive up himself, but if he could get a ride that would be cheaper for everybody considering the price of gas.

Oh yeah and for those who don't know, get into a hillbilly state of mind because the're having a bluegrass music festival that weekend.

G-spot

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Chester,Va.
G-Spot:

You got room in your vehicle for one more? My brother lives in Roanoke was was going to drive up himself, but if he could get a ride that would be cheaper for everybody considering the price of gas.

Oh yeah and for those who don't know, get into a hillbilly state of mind because the're having a bluegrass music festival that weekend.
I do not think it would work do th the fact I take the back way up near Staunton and that roanoke would still be a drive for him to meet up.Plus the wife might be going and you know how ladies pack--HAHA