Quantcast

Thursday lateAM-midday sesh at SST

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
My two bros & I had the place to ourselves from 9am-2pm today. Felt like the good ol' days of many moons ago, but w/ so many different options to choose from. Found a few new line combos that were fun.
Hasn't rained in days, but the morning dew is soaking things to where it's just nice and tacky.

No shovel for me - it's bike time.:thumb:

:redX:Team UI pride!!:redX:

Sep 8, 2004
hey,
I'll try to make it, I'm "scheduled" to be off, but I was also "scheduled" to be off wed, and will be working then. If I do make it, I'll be bringing my camera gear, but maybe this time I'll be on my bike more than behind the camera. MAYBE. I work nights, so I'll be lucky to get there by noon, I'll try though.

-James.

Sep 8, 2004
haha. Actually thats why I've been doing more photography than riding as of late. I took a few good spills and put a coworker in the hospital for a few hours, so its been playing mind games with me. I've been itching to hit the drops and stuff again though. HOPEFULLY I wont have to work tomorrow. I'm crossing my fingers.

-James.

radjockette

Monkey
Jun 26, 2004
PNW woods
sounds like a sess tomorrow at sst. I'll be out there late morning; around 930 on my red bullit. Been itchin all week to ride but got bogged down with house stuff.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
9:30 is mid-morning...10:30-11 is hardcore late morning. That's when I'll get there.;)

Needless to say, it sounds like we'll be crossing paths out there for sure...cool!

Better to be bogged down by house stuff then, say, prison stuff

p.s. - I'm sure they'll survive w/o you there for a day, James. :thumb:

LATE EDIT - I will likely getting there closer to noon as I was so sore today that it took me a while to get things rolling. Still must pack all necessities for Whistler this weekend and then I'll feel less distracted when I go riding SST;)

Sep 8, 2004
I WILL be there. NO work for me tomorrow and I'm quite happy about that. I'll be there from noon till dark probably.

-James.