Quantcast

Thursday Night, Ride night ,Fun Night !

splat

Nam I am
after having to cancel last nights ride because of rain , tonight we had no such threats , was a crisp Late fall night with a Crystal clear Sky, there were 5 of us: Me, Oldbroad , Edge , Ben-o and SloMoJo. fun Was had!

first I had to check out old broads Light , she has one of the trail tech ( from Battery spces ) HID's for around $200. I could not see any differentce in Beam between Mine, Ben-o ( we both have Nite rider ) and Hers and it was bright !!

I also had to check outthe mount because I know she had changeed it a little . so here it is , From everthing I saw it was rock solid !

OK were off , it was about 45 degrees when we started . and windy when you got out in open places , so we tried to stay in the woods as much as possible.

here is one ofthe plae were we were exposed to lots of wind , OldBorad riding whale rock.

Ben-O up the fire wall

SloMoJo , up and over too.

Just riding along , OB , with Edge and Ben-o in the background.

and finally Ben-O coming down the 2 step , OB is watching to see how it is before she rides down it.

all told was a very fun ride.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
splat said:
I forgot to mention , We saw another rider in front of usfor a little bit. He was a solo rider , and it was strange, every time we started to get close to him, he would Jack rabbit away. it was kind of strange.
Maybe he thought you guys were all "gingers" coming to capture him. (Last nights episode of South Park if you missed it)

splat said:
...first I had to check out old broads Light , she has one of the trail tech ( from Battery spces ) HID's for around $200. I could not see any differentce in Beam between Mine, Ben-o ( we both have Nite rider ) and Hers and it was bright !!

I also had to check outthe mount because I know she had changeed it a little . so here it is , From everthing I saw it was rock solid !...
Is this the light? Trail Tech