Quantcast

Thursday night ride pics . -- Blackstone canal

splat

Nam I am
This is the first thursday I have been ableto ride in over 6 weeks!

It felt good to get outther and had a Blast.

we decided tonight was timeto do the blackstone canal . I got ther ea little early so I did a Small lop of my own first then met up with Berkshire_rider, Quo_fan and his friend Teresa. was a good group.

Here is Quo_fan Crossing a bridge than has an odd lean in the middle.

Teresa same Bridge.

After going down the canal for a little bit we got on a Trail of Tight single track called ribbon candy

has some tight trees to get your handlebars through ( remeber IAB ? )
here Teresa just got through the trees and now down a little roll.

Quo_fan Riding along , and I am actually on the same trail about a Hundred yards in front of them but them but is snakes back so close makes it possilbe to get these pics .

Tesesa Also Riding along . Hey its Getting dark!!!

There is a Spot wher e you go down a steep 10 foot roller only to go right back up the other side lots of fun , and on the up side you could catch a little air if you tried , here is Berkshire rider , after this we turned on our lights

once our lights were on really couldn't get much in the way of Pics, but here are Teresa and Quo)fan just as we were getting back to the cars , can you tell which is which ? I can :) I know who has the HID

and Fianlly here is the map of what I did . the little section on the right side I did solo before metting up with every one.

boy did it feel good to get back on dirt!!!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
HOORAY for Plumber's Crack! I'd like to ride there again sometime. Looks like you're learning your way around there pretty well, Splat. That spillway looks cool.

Nice to see you are on dirt again, Splat. :)

So is Steve joining us at Case Mtn tomorrow?

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I think you should build a jump to huck into the water! :)

You guys get lots of mosquitos by all those crossings? I about got eaten alive the other day out riding.

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
I Are Baboon said:
HOORAY for Plumber's Crack! I'd like to ride there again sometime. Looks like you're learning your way around there pretty well, Splat. That spillway looks cool.

Nice to see you are on dirt again, Splat. :)

So is Steve joining us at Case Mtn tomorrow?
Not this time. I wasn't aware of the ride until last night. I do want to ride at Case sometime.

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
Heidi said:
I think you should build a jump to huck into the water! :)

You guys get lots of mosquitos by all those crossings? I about got eaten alive the other day out riding.
The spillway is covered by 3+ feet of water in the spring. it would make an interesting huck. The mosquito's were pretty fierce last night. Pretty much why there's not a lot of pics from the ride. Once you stopped, they were swarming. :dead: