Quantcast

Thursday Night ride pics

splat

Nam I am
Yes another thursday is upon and Of course I road , and took a few Pictures .

But alas My poor camera Broke another piece off tonight , the shutter door, so Now I have to hold the power switch ( which the door normally does) while taking pictures. it isa pain I will have to ee what i can rig up, but I'm sure I can figure something out.

any way tonights crew consited of Me , SloMoJo, Quo_Fan, CP , Berkshire rider and A new rider to us jgould02139. We were very glad he could join us.

Here jgould02139decides to give the ricky palletts of death a try

Next Berkshire rider and jgould02139 coming off of little moab.

and that is when My Camera door Broke, SO I had trouble with the timing of getting the Pics.

But we kept riding it got dark. CP forgot his light so he was using one of my Home made's This I usually carry as an Emergency light , 6V 5 W It worked well, but to get the light to point where he wanted it we had to modify the mount a little ( Zip tie ) and put a Pine cone under the front of it to get it to point up a little more

here Jgould makes an attempt at riding a tree across a swamp, he and CP tried many times and a couple of time they both went down, and I bet they are going to feel it in the morning

and fianlly when we got back , SloMoJo enjoying a Frosty one with Chips.