Quantcast

Thursday Night ride time photo's

splat

Nam I am
It isthat time of the week again , tonight it was me , IF_rider, Quo_fan and Berkshire rider.

Quo_fan Over a Little rock formation , SloMoJo did a great endo on this but I did not get a shot of it :(

IF_rider launches a Roack while SloMoJo makes an adjustment to his bike in the background.

Berkshire rider launches a different rock

Lights are on as SloMoJo comesdown asteep loose sandy/Rocky Down hill

off a rock down a bridge.

Berkshire rider into the rock vise.

Berksire rider eats it ! , Unfortunatly it was not the one where he planted him self in the Mud !

And he fiannally clears it after a few attempts

then back to my place for some suds

splat

Nam I am
Actually I am looking at getting a New Biking camera. I almost Bought a canon A400 Last week at Comp-USA , but they were out of stock.

I think the problem with my Poor Beat up HP 315 that is held together with duct tape , is 2 weeks ago when We got doussed in a rian , I think I have got some mouisture behind the lens.

And Yes I do have the good Camera ( Canon Digital Rebel) qand Yes My Wife would KILL me if I took it out with us ! She was not happy when I took it on the ride with Dave Watson , but I told her for that I am taking the good camera !

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
Taking pics at night is different. Notice the first one of Quo isn't as blurry. Not sure, but Splat's camera may not have the ability to use different shutter settings. :confused:

BTW: Expensive cameras + 'Nam rocks = Bad idea IMO, unless you aren't riding very hard or at all. Everyone has unplanned dismounts there sooner or later. I would have damaged my digi camera last night if it was in the camelback.

splat

Nam I am
berkshire_rider said:
BTW: Expensive cameras + 'Nam rocks = Bad idea IMO, unless you aren't riding very hard or at all. Everyone has unplanned dismounts there sooner or later. I would have damaged my digi camera last night if it was in the camelback.
I actually had gotten a New (to Me ) Minolta , I had it for about a Mounth , was not real happy with how it took pics , and then in Upton , going down whistling caves I took a fall and smashed the LCD , it still works except for the LCD. ( and seeing that is how you Take pics it is just useful as a web cam now.