Quantcast

Thursday Night ride time

splat

Nam I am
Well I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to do this ride or not , But There wasa ride scheduled for our usual thursday Night ride leaving from in front of my house , My mouth was feeling pretty good , most ofthe swelling is gone so I figured I'd give ita try.

It was Me, SandbaggerMoJo , IF_rider , Quo_fan , Ben-o and Berkshire_rider.

wasa little ominous at first just as we were heading into the trail it started to rain , wasa light rain so we kept going. the rian came and went and came back again a couple times , but never very heavy , just enough to barely mget everything wet and make it slippery. I felt pretty good , only twice din my mouth start to throb so I had to let up a little , and there was no bleeding so that was good too. Felt good to get out

any way here is not to Long after we left , still have some daylight.
Berkshire_rider through the rock garden

SloMoJo just before we turned the Lights on.

Lights are on and here is quo_fan working so rocks

Berkshire rider had the craftworks back , but hada loose rotor so we stopped and fixed that.

here we all aare , we were not riding through water as it appears , the leaves were just wet and the reflection makes it look that way.

IF_rider hucks a rock

IF_rider finds a new roller to play on

On a tough loose climb Ben-o takes time to get back to nature and sit in the bushes

and Fianlly Berksire rider going up the first rock of a 2 step

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
MMcG said:
Nice shots - that's a huge bashguard on Berkshire's Craftworks - what size chainring can that thing protect?
It's bigger than I needed, but I had to have one on short notice to get the bike in riding condition. The only smaller ones the shop had were in clear. I'm sticking with the black component / green frame theme. :cool: