Quantcast

Thursday Night Street...

Animal Mother

Monkey
Nov 26, 2003
Northern VA
ok, I'm going nutz sitting around the house. jonesen for some DC street!
i'm still tweaked from Blue Knob so I won't be doing much other than riding along and shootin the sh!t. going to bring the digital and take pics all night... who wants to go big for the camera?!?!?!

Weather looks good:
Thursday Jul 29 Partly Cloudy 85°/66°

Rosslyn @ 8pm

-b

Animal Mother

Monkey
Nov 26, 2003
Northern VA
sguhrofst8 said:
so what time do you really think you all will leave the park? i work till 8.
--z--
if you can't make it by 8:30 or so, call my cell number when you get into DC and you can meet us where ever we are...

b

MikeT

Monkey
Feb 17, 2002
Hell
I wanna make it if I can. I've been to rosslyn only once, and I didnt drive there. So I need to know how to get there, where to park(garage prefered), and where exactly we're meeting(the actual rosslyn park?) If someone could PM me some info, that would be great. mapquest is good too

I'm coming from Leesburg. Also if someone wants to pool, let me know

-Mike T.

rideLIKEjehu

Monkey
Jul 11, 2001
495/66/50/29
MikeT said:
I wanna make it if I can. I've been to rosslyn only once, and I didnt drive there. So I need to know how to get there, where to park(garage prefered), and where exactly we're meeting(the actual rosslyn park?) If someone could PM me some info, that would be great. mapquest is good too

I'm coming from Leesburg. Also if someone wants to pool, let me know

-Mike T.
map & directions here: http://www.dcstreet.com/viewtopic.php?p=264#264

sguhrofst8

Monkey
Nov 4, 2003
Columbia, MD
Animal Mother said:
if you can't make it by 8:30 or so, call my cell number when you get into DC and you can meet us where ever we are...

b

hey man, send me your phone number or you can call and leave it at mine. I wont be going home, and that's were i have yours written down.
Ill be there tonight toward 845, i'll call when i get close to meet you guys. i'll have one other rider with me.
--z--

Animal Mother

Monkey
Nov 26, 2003
Northern VA
sguhrofst8 said:
hey man, send me your phone number or you can call and leave it at mine. I wont be going home, and that's were i have yours written down.
Ill be there tonight toward 845, i'll call when i get close to meet you guys. i'll have one other rider with me.
--z--

it's on your vm and in your pm box. call me when your close and i'll let you know where we are... most likely, we'll be in G-Town near M Street around that time...

ben

edit: damn, this should be a good ride. going to be a good turnout tonight... i'm bring three w/ me.

MikeT

Monkey
Feb 17, 2002
Hell
Awsome ride, a lot of people showed up. Good to meet you all, I was the guy on the silver IH g-spot. Fun stuff

-Mike T.

Animal Mother

Monkey
Nov 26, 2003
Northern VA
hells yeah! nice turnout. I counted 21 riders at one point. Nice to see all the new faces and catch up with some old ones! Definatly some skill out there last night. Any of those pics getting posted?

-b

rideLIKEjehu

Monkey
Jul 11, 2001
495/66/50/29
seriously fun ride. we were out till 1am and i'm friggin exhausted today, but definitely worth it. saw a buncha folks that i haven't seen in a while, some sweet riding was thrown down, good times! jason sez he'll get some of the pix up over the weekend.

we'll be out again next thursday, hook it up!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
guess it got deleted wanted someone to post the crash/montford gap/you pushing my bike footage