Quantcast

~~~Thursday that is my Friday GMT~~~

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Well, primates, today we mourn the head monkey, Cheetah, who like a lot of white people in America, died peacefully at 80 in Florida enjoying fingerpainting and the occasional throwing of feces.

It is my Friday, another 4 day weekend on the horizon, just have to endure another quite day in the cubelands.

Happy New Year if we don't talk before then!

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Today is National Pepper Pot Day, what ever that means.

Yesterday, I did flex time because Brown Santa was supposed to deliver a package from B&H that required an adult signature. They attempted delivery at 10:16am. I get home at 3:15 to find the sticker on my door. I call them and request a hold for pickup (there was no option for "Have the driver come back") and they will call with in 1 hour to confirm. A little over an hour later, UPS calls and says the driver will be there within 15 minutes.

Today I'm going to look at parts of Central Connecticut State University.

Be safe out there.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
Work is .. 'challenging' ... these past few months.

Still little to no snow in the mountains, but enough down here to keep me off bike trails.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Good morning monkeys, holy **** batman it's cold outside! The display in the van read 16 degrees on the way to work. We got a few inches of snow yesterday and so far it's stuck around. It's beginning to finally look like winter outside. Probably should have shoveled last night but oh well, the snow will still be there when I get home. Procrastinators unite... tomorrow. :D

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Freakishly warm this morning. If there wasn't still so much ice on the surface roads it would have been a great morning to ride in. Bad news at work, apparently the holidays were not good to a couple of people at work, no deaths, but some serious injuries. :(

You must spread some reputation around before you can give it to X3pilot again.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Happy Thursday. I had some wine and dinner with friends last night and got some new reading ideas since several of them are librarians. I'm always looking for books to read. Have a good day!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
sweeeeeeet. hot librarians :drool:

note: librarians have always been hot to me since i was in high school and was in our production of oklahoma. the girl who played marian the librarian was super hot.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I spent the morning getting the truck ready to head out to Yosemite tomorow. Changed the oil, aired up the tires and airbags, checked the camper tie downs, filled the water tank checked the propane levels etc. It's going to be nice staying in a heated camper vs a freezing tent on the valley floor. New Years Eve in Yosemite should be fun.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I spent the morning getting the truck ready to head out to Yosemite tomorow. Changed the oil, aired up the tires and airbags, checked the camper tie downs, filled the water tank checked the propane levels etc. It's going to be nice staying in a heated camper vs a freezing tent on the valley floor. New Years Eve in Yosemite should be fun.
sounds fun!!! taking the dogs?

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
I haz jelly

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Good Morning y'all. Day 3 of being sick for me. It's just a cold but it still sucks. I think I have blown enough mucus out of my nose to fill a swimming pool.

Daughter and wife are sick as well. Blah.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Good Morning y'all. Day 3 of being sick for me. It's just a cold but it still sucks. I think I have blown enough mucus out of my nose to fill a swimming pool.

Ditto, hubby, child, and I are sick with disgusting colds too. We're feeling your pain. Mucinex seems to help.

I stepped on the dog's busted leg this morning, I still feel awful!! Poor thing.

Not much else happening, just prepping the office for the new year, it's nice to have busy work!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

i hate it when you blow your nose and you can feel the mucous coming up the back of your throat.....then you blow chunks

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Good morning monkeys, holy **** batman it's cold outside! The display in the van read 16 degrees on the way to work. We got a few inches of snow yesterday and so far it's stuck around. It's beginning to finally look like winter outside. Probably should have shoveled last night but oh well, the snow will still be there when I get home. Procrastinators unite... tomorrow. :D
Yeah, I drove home through it last night...not one of my best plans, but we arrived safely. :D

Congrats on "knockin' up the wife". There seems to be a bit of that going around these days ;) When is Teri due anyway?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003

Ditto, hubby, child, and I are sick with disgusting colds too. We're feeling your pain. Mucinex seems to help.

I stepped on the dog's busted leg this morning, I still feel awful!! Poor thing.

Not much else happening, just prepping the office for the new year, it's nice to have busy work!
Both Sq-Earl & Syd are sick too. Took Syd to the Dr. today because she said her ear hurt a little, but she's just got a cold and the Dr. told us to keep up with the Mucinex for her. I'm just glad I haven't gotten it (yet) 'cause I can't take any of that!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Been a long really cold day here. Got back fairly late last night from visiting the inlaws and sharing our Christmas news with them. Ended up driving during the worst of the snow and wind, but whatever...we live in Upstate NY, it's not like we've never seen the white stuff before.

I had a Dr. appointment this morning (disgusting glucose test which lasts forever) then took Syd to hers and finally got home to relax for a bit before we head out to dinner with my Aunt & Uncle who are visiting from North Carolina.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Five day weekend for me starting NOW..... Work sucked but I Made money this week, tuesday will be a full day of running around, getting fingerprinted, prooving I can legally own a firearm and prove I am not vurrently a wanted fugative.... Good times.