Quantcast

***Thursday Turkey day GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

No rest for the weary, stupid holiday flying schedule. :mad: Potluck @ teh hangar for lunch, crazy amounts of food in ops, dinner tonight with friends, so I won't go hungry for sure. :drool: Happy to say that the only shopping I will be doing is a cup of coffee from the Pikes Perk in the terminal.

Last edited:

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
It's Thanksgiving! Yay! Have a good one everybody!

Gotta take the pooch to the park then do the two stop family tour for the day. Baked a couple of pecan pies last night. Mmm, pecan pie...:drool:

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Made it to the in-laws last night. Good thing, because our elderly miniature poodle was on her last legs and held on long enough to say goodbye to grandma. She passed away this morning. Our shih-tzu is being all clingy right now.

Time for moar coffee.

Be safe out there.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
What up, turkeys! Happy Get Fat Day!

I got out for a calorie pre-burn this morning....11.6 mile run. That puts me over 2,000 miles of running for the year. I've biked about 1500 miles. Alrighty then.

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
I'm thankful for the RM and the fact that I can post here, whether it be to harass, support, vent, or comment.

Now to start on the Xmas light hanging, or at least figuring out where I'll run the power cord from/to.....