Quantcast

Thursday - You're a bunch of slackers GMT

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin! Had dinner with the parents last night to say bye, damn that was tough. Going golfing with CrabJoe tonight and doing it all over again. At least my group is taking me out for lunch today. Hooray for free lunch!

Trying to get back $250 from Uhaul because of something that was their mistake. I'm not having any of their crap.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.
I hope to ride today. Didn't get out yesterday. Allergies kicked into high gear.

Let's send it back to the booth ...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Good morning.
I hope to ride today. Didn't get out yesterday. Allergies kicked into high gear.

Let's send it back to the booth ...
My eyes feel like they are going to fall out. Alleriges suck. They especially suck when you can't take Claritin... Stupid anti-seizure meds.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning

The wife is a county fan so we went to the Kenny Chesney concert last night. Drank lots of expensive light beer and had a good time.

I do have to say... there are a hell of a lot more attractive females at country concerts compaired to punk and metal shows.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
moring monkeys , i found out yesterday that the first of the year i'm pretty much going to be out of a job . its ok because i'm over this place and need of a change .happy birthday treesaw !!!

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Sat down on the throne at work, and someone came in 30 seconds later and I can only assume gave birth to a fvcking bowling ball directly into the bowl in the next stall, replete with all the grunting and straining one would expect from such an undertaking. Morning deuce: ruined. :rant:

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Sat down on the throne at work, and someone came in 30 seconds later and I can only assume gave birth to a fvcking bowling ball directly into the bowl in the next stall, replete with all the grunting and straining one would expect from such an undertaking. Morning deuce: ruined. :rant:
I hate when that happens. Or they just release such a noxious gas that you have to pinch it off and escape while you are still conscious. Totally throws the day out of whack.