Quantcast

~^Thursday^~

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain...

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Yawn, snow shoveling on tap, rain, rain, rain, rain, rain, work today, much melt will happen.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Dunkin Donuts donuts aren't the best things in the world, but I am also not going to pass on them when somebody brings them into the office. Today it was Munchkins and I got to them before all of the fat fucks in this place ate all of the chocolate and glazed.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Crap it's been years since I did the Getto runs. I get to play in Oakland all day. Over at MLK and 25th now then it is over by the Oakland coliseum good thing I will be in and out before the gang bangers wake up.
Ghetto. But yeah, that's a fun area. Almost as much fun as Richmond west of 80.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
blizzard over, driving yesterday was 'interesting'.

I did a project in Richmond CA years ago, and the moar sketchy-er part to boot. my subcontractors said the same thing; they're done and out by 2ish, before everyone comes out of their homes.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Haven’t shoveled yet. Did drive into hospital on about 2” ice most places. 26’ box truck made a good attempt at rear ending me. I was first at the light and boogied out of the way. Perhaps the dash cam vid will be enlightening.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Grand Canyon bound today. First time visiting, hope it’s as breathtaking as it’s made out to be. Sadly the north rim is still closed, so that will have to wait for another time.

Back is feeling it today. Carried someone’s dog a good half mile yesterday cause old pupper ran outta gas on the trail. Poor old doggo.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I think I will pass on playing in the Iron Triangle today, I don't have my kevlar vest with me.
Is it really that bad as an ambulance driver? Like, do they really have no scruples and intentionally target you, or are you just worried about getting caught in the crossfire?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Mornin!

Grand Canyon bound today. First time visiting, hope it’s as breathtaking as it’s made out to be. Sadly the north rim is still closed, so that will have to wait for another time.

Back is feeling it today. Carried someone’s dog a good half mile yesterday cause old pupper ran outta gas on the trail. Poor old doggo.
GC is meh unless you hike down into it. Little CO River gorge is on its eastern boundary. worth checking out but the trails are not maintained so prolly no bueno for kiddos. lots of exposure & loose rocks. Lava fields near Flag are really cool & you can camp on cinder cones.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
If I make it to 430, its gon' be a miracle.
Skied the yard with the girls yesterday. snow sucked, was wet & heavy & slow. even bombing down the drop in you could barely get enough speed to hit the table top nicely.
Lola gave up in a fit of tears. Not sure how to erase the word CAN'T from her vocabulary but when it happens she is gonna be unstoppable.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
They just closed the elevators in my building and I had to walk four floors to get to the convenient store. My legs are very unhappy.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Going to go skiing tonight in NJ. LOL, it's warm so I'm bringing the kids because lift tickets were $25.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Omfg in Oakland, almost every block near the downtown has 20-30 tents with homeless living in them. Literally 1000s of people. It's a third world squalor. At least the city has put porta pottys on the corners and some dumpsters but this is insane..MAGA my ass

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Omfg in Oakland, almost every block near the downtown has 20-30 tents with homeless living in them. Literally 1000s of people. It's a third world squalor. At least the city has put porta pottys on the corners and some dumpsters but this is insane..MAGA my ass
PAWN forum

california created problem i guess....

4 more days of ski shop life until I am off all work for 6 weeks. The days feel a little longer...senioritis?
Three hours longer than on the solstice...

They just closed the elevators in my building and I had to walk four floors to get to the convenient store. My legs are very unhappy.
This from poor puppy who claims to ski and ride...