Quantcast

^ Thursday ^

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Can confirm, 50ish and dark outside with a mountain lion screeching outside nearby.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Skies are threatening, and I'm okay with that. Wish I could sit on the couch with a good book and read all day, but alas, work demands a fraction of my attention. At least said attention requires fabricating some finicky pieces and not clattering away on a keyboard.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Been screaming of IT all morning.

Dropped the bike off to get my Pike serviced. For was installed in 2014 and has never been serviced. Either I have not ridden enough or its a damn good fork.

@Nick good to hear you are getting better. We have all had the first cold of the season all 4 of us.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Looks like a weather day! Of course, that is what "they" are saying, but they said that earlier this week and we got a whole lot of nothing. Bring on the thunderstorm fury, I say! In anticipation of said weather, I ran for an hour (8.3 miles) early this morning before the scrum.

I took the road bike out for a 90 minute spin last night. I'm not used to that bike. Compared to the tri bike, the road bike felt all stretched out and long. Hell of a lot easier to handle and climb though.

Fiesta de Carne de Perro

el grabador del assos
May 1, 2020
So their plan now is to have the covid-exposed person come to the office twice a day to pick up/drop off files. I'm not sure they are getting this.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
falling asleep in boxers and tshirt on back patio at friends house watching dogs....getting woke up ny the true green lawn guy....

Dirtrider

noah
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Managed a ride this morning since it hadn’t rained for two days. Man the trails I rode were blown out. Too bad individual work is frowned upon in the district.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
A manager just asked me to set someone up to work from home with no internet.

Just send the "someone" home, go into the manager and tell him/her, "DONE!" Maybe get a pad of paper and a couple pencils from the supply cabinet to send home with them?

So their plan now is to have the covid-exposed person come to the office twice a day to pick up/drop off files. I'm not sure they are getting this.
You can't stop Florida from Florida-ing, amirite?

Anyhoo - hot as balls here again. Day 3,236 in a row of hot as balls bullshit. Some day I am going to ride my bike again.

Ah, shit - who am I kidding? May as well sell the goddam thing. :mad:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Short 30 miles, cause I guess that's all I'm good for when my schedule includes "work". Made myself a rocking sandwich, which I am chasing with an "Breakfast Imperial Vienna lager" from New Image. Normally, I really like New Image's beers, but I gotta say, this shit's kind of gross.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Short 30 miles, cause I guess that's all I'm good for when my schedule includes "work". Made myself a rocking sandwich, which I am chasing with an "Breakfast Imperial Vienna lager" from New Image. Normally, I really like New Image's beers, but I gotta say, this shit's kind of gross.
Sounds kinda gross... but beer at 10:30 a.m.? I APPROVE!! :D

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Good friend's husband is one of the founders/owners of New Image. I'll have her let him know it's shit. :)

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Anyhoo - hot as balls here again. Day 3,236 in a row of hot as balls bullshit. Some day I am going to ride my bike again.

Ah, shit - who am I kidding? May as well sell the goddam thing. :mad:
Drive North, my friend