Quantcast

***Thursderp GMT***

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Mornin. Coming back from vacation sucks. I was here til 7 last night catching up. The rest of the month is going to blow.

On a positive note, I started to look through the pics from Iceland last night. Got some bad ass ones of the aurora and sunrise over Reykjavik.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Pedaled the La-Z-Boy bike machine for 16 miles last night. I've been pedaling that thing a lot lately. I've got to think it'll help my riding somewhat when I'm allowed to ride again. I mean, it's pedaling. As it is, it's the only cardio I'm allowed to do right now, so I am doing the hell out of it.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I got in a climb after work yesterday. First climb in probably 3 years. I am seriously out of shape.
Haley slept all night the last three nights, which has been glorious. Otherwise... Breathing. Working.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Have a very sick dog on my hands. Poor old bastard has been puking for days and has finally given up on food. Tests from the vet the other day point to him being in good health. Just dropped him off to get x-rays and ultra sounds to as it is likely he ate something that is blocking his GI tract. This is going to cost a pretty penny.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Have a very sick dog on my hands. Poor old bastard has been puking for days and has finally given up on food. Tests from the vet the other day point to him being in good health. Just dropped him off to get x-rays and ultra sounds to as it is likely he ate something that is blocking his GI tract. This is going to cost a pretty penny.
Cousin's dog went through that when we watched him one weekend. He ate a cat toy and it got lodged in his GI tract. Friggin dog will eat anything.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Oh no!!!! I hope he's okay!!!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Mornin' Day 4 of no voice. I'm not going to know what to do when I finally get it back :D
I think I have figured out all of the Monkeyfest details and things will work for us (phew). Change isn't a bad thing....just takes a bit more work to get what we want/need.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all. Back in the office today. Stoked, after almost a year and a half of working here my manager finally approved me working from home once a week. Saves me 2 hours of driving, gas money, etc.

Going for a ride with some coworkers for the first time today after work. Borrowing a bike since I still don't have a trail bike. I will either be riding a Specialized enduro or a full rigid 29r. Should be interesting either way.

Also starting a big leg piece (tattoo) this weekend.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
the twat i worked for in colorado had a chesapeake bay retriver that would eat the peal gravel in her run....

every sh!t looked like a snickers bar.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
try about 5k for a bowel resection...yeah I own two dogs that have set me back 1/2 of a new car in vet bills

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Sucks about your dog, Westy. I've been trying to clean things up around the house in anticipation of the still-somewhat-distant move out date and it's frustrating. Matching stupid not-quite-white paint on the ceiling is the worst.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Official diagnosis is my dog is being a whiney little bitch. Anxiety over the latest move is causing GI problems, some anti-nausea meds have stopped the vomiting but he refuses to eat. Wish I could treat him with the meds I use is similar situations...

Beer.

Looking pretty good for a dog pushing 14 years.

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Sounds like he had you pretty well trained. :rofl:
that was only as he got old...

he lived to be 15-16......loved fvcking kibbles n bits.....had the run of the neighborhood of the first house we lived in in virginia.....chased the cows on the propertyand loved to roll in cow sh!t at the second house in virginia....fvcked with golfers on the golf course near the house in nashville....