Quantcast

***Thursderp GMT***

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Today's plan: Get up 5:00 when wife gets up and go to the gym to work out.
Today's reality: Get up at 5:00, take a leak, go back to bed and wake up at 6:30.
Reality > Plan

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
send some my way. i might be healthy enough to ride this weekend, but it's supposed to be hovering above freezing.
The snow is well over 2ft deep in my yard and the temps haven't been over freezing in a couple weeks. This winter has been brutal here in the ROC.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
supposed to hit 70 again today, we need rain. Moving slow and feeling a bit stiff from kayaking for three hours yesterday afternoon. Hammer shift today, going to be driving all over with every run back to back with another. Lots of time in Oakland so its a kevlar vest kind of day. On the good side Lunch at one of the better taco trucks

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
The commute was a poop-show this morning. A brand new pickup truck was stalled/stopped/dead/whatever right in the middle of the freeway. How does that happen?

But at least the sun is shining :)

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Have a cold. was up three times last night, even though my kids slept through.

waiting for my boss to get back to her office to go give my two weeks notice. it will feel good to get it out in the open. I never really got along with her on a personal level, so it will be nice not to have to deal with that anymore. My values better align with my new workplace, so it will be nice. i think. I hope.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
my brothers youngest: what's a cramp?

brother: when your muscle tightens up and it hurts to move...

youngest: and if you remove the "m"....crap crap crap crap crap crap crap

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Denver weather is schizophrenic. 61 degrees today, 16 on Sunday? All I know is that I'm done with removing snow (now ice) from the driveway and alleyway. :D