Quantcast

***thursderp gmt***

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Wife's birthday today. Pizza and ice cream perhaps? And packing to leave for my browsing wedding tomorrow. MIL gets home after 3 weeks away. :(

8 weeks to go til baby. What once seemed so far away is no longer so far away.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
yeah, it's thicc out there. I took the trash out before heading to work and you could bite the air.

checking in, but not much to report. so heyyy
Samsies here as well - well, its close. We're at 73f / 81% humidity.

Ya know what else is thicccccc? The spider web I walked into, in the front doorway this morning. :wacko:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
sorry @johnbryanpeters

we've had some cats only want to stay in, others that really want out. we generally let them do what they want. this one sometimes skips a night coming in, but not usually two.

baked my brake pads last night as they'd started squealing. now for a light sanding and rubbing alcohol for the rotors...

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Ours did not report in Sunday, at this point presumed eaten, sigh...
Ours disappeared for 2 weeks once. He was discovered by our kid about 100’ up a tree while on a hike with his daycare. An arborist had to go retrieve him. He did that another time, and was gone a week. Both times he was evergreen fresh, and very dehydrated… dumbass.

He lived another 2 years before a bus got him…. We found out right away that time…Poor Thunder.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Went to make my espresso this morning. It started coming out really light colored.... oops forgot to dump yesterday's 3 am grounds. Reboot made good espresso after that. Camper loaded. Heading to Sacramento after shift for a 3 day EMT standby

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Working. But our PACS system (image display for us to read) is still down, and the backup system has only limited functionality. So we are partly dead in the water.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
hey @SkaredShtles .....how was your honda oddessey....looking for something to stash in colorado when i vacation out west....

tired of renting cars...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
hey @SkaredShtles .....how was your honda oddessey....looking for something to stash in colorado when i vacation out west....

tired of renting cars...
That goddam van sure doesn't owe us anything at this point. :D It is now a daily-driver for the 16yo to get to/from work (which is about 30-miles RT). I wouldn't take it on any long road trips at this point, but it has 240K miles and needs some shit done that we are *not* going to have done...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Sad to hear about the critter, @johnbryanpeters.

This house we're renting is magically cool... I'm slightly chilly wearing socks and a hoody and a hat indoors, and was shocked at how warm it was outside when I walked The Cartel™ a bit ago.

Going to sneak a lunch ride in, in between monsoons and meetings. It'll be short and close to town. I did knock out this gem last week, in the rain and right at dusk with no pack, no jacket, no light. It was awesome...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Whelp, almost killed Florida Man. New neighbor was doing pretty damn well for a n00b, and then took a major OTB in a totally innocuous place. He's currently at urgent care getting checked out and will definitely need a new helmet. Fuuu........
Strong work.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Whelp, almost killed Florida Man. New neighbor was doing pretty damn well for a n00b, and then took a major OTB in a totally innocuous place. He's currently at urgent care getting checked out and will definitely need a new helmet. Fuuu........

Mountain Biking

1 Send it
2 Eat Shit
3 Send it again

He has 1 & 2 covered

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
So much for becoming friends with his wife. :D

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Holy monkey fucks... So Wifey got a promotion to VP a few weeks ago. They were still negotiating salary and benefits for the last few days. They offered her a huge raise >> 23% + bonus to get her to a min total 37% raise. She pushed back and they said yes to all her counters - guaranteed raises at CoL-Denver, min bonus adjusts every year as % of salary vs. flat amt, and 4-weeks paid vacation (vs pro is key factor, as that's a guaranteed payout if she separates). Took a few days, but agreed. In work world, she basically whipped out her dick and they flinched.

I am now officially here for savings and insurance - 100%. On pace for 58 retirement with girls college mostly paid for already. [Dancing banana]

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
hmmm...them purple squares are just about to roll over my house in Elmhurst Beach. Kind of wish I was there right...

The garbage cans and patio chairs are definitely going to be missing...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I will likely not be retiring at 58

unless my home rental empire proves its worth!