Quantcast

***Thursderp GMT***

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Godamnit. Let my concentration lapse on a big but doable step down tonight. Tripodded the landing and twisted my knee. Icing now. Hoping to be able to walk tomorrow. Fuckin A does getting old suck.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Godamnit. Let my concentration lapse on a big but doable step down tonight. Tripodded the landing and twisted my knee. Icing now. Hoping to be able to walk tomorrow. Fuckin A does getting old suck.
i was just thinking today how the injuries i got two weeks ago would have been feeling a lot better by now were i 15 years younger...ah well...

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Still dealing with an inflamed joint in my thumb from a crash last October. Ortho said it wasn’t tendinitis which usually takes me about a year to completely recover from. No where close to being healed.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Yeah. Recovery takes a lot longer for sure! While icing the knee I watched Tom Cardy and Matt Jones (YouTubers) moan about how much more shit hurt now that they’re getting old - they’re 31… :disgust1:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I feel you bro.
IMG_9118.jpeg

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Yup. Knee is borked this morning. Damnit. …but at least I got 10 good years out of the MCL (or something or other) replacement surgery.