Quantcast

<=> thursderped gmt <=>

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
mmmm coffee

gonna be a long ass day. Today's shift will run 7 am to 4pm then it will take 30 minutes to get home and if I am lucky I will get on the road in the camper by 5:30 and fight traffic for two hours to Sacramento where I will work a horse show for 3 days.

kill me nao

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hi lmfao! I don't want to go jinxing things now, but it would appear this may be the first weekend in two months that I will not have to work. :panic: I don't trust it....

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC
ohhohohoh
coffee as well :D

welcome to thursbork

managed to cut diagonally across my pointer finger on dried wood glue last night, this will probably take months to heal

BORK

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hi lmfao! I don't want to go jinxing things now, but it would appear this may be the first weekend in two months that I will not have to work. :panic: I don't trust it....
:insert office space.gif here:

I am not working today. I like this not working bit.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Last nights group ride was interesting. First, it was crazy humid and hot. I felt like I was going to puke at the top of one particular climb. One guy was running late, so we said no problem and waited for him. Then he missed the exit on the freeway on the way to the trail. When he finally got there, he discovered that he forgot his helmet; doh. Then five minutes into our already late start, for some unknown reason, the last guy (only three of us riding) takes a left at the first trail and gets lost. Ended up finding him 15 minutes later deep in the forest. We ALWAYS take the same route into this forest and even when asked, he didn't know why he went left; with a blank empty stare he just said "I don't know....". We lol'd and then continued on into the heat.

Great conditions out there though, if a little dry. I burped/brapped my rear tire five times, I think I should try more air pressure?

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Forgot how hot and crowded the Front Range can be. :dead:

Camper is off and I am at the DMV getting a trailer titled so it can be sold off. Joy.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Got the gear loaded up after getting the oil changed. It seems my dipstick has gone missing, that is a little concerning. The wife is taking the dogs at 1 in hopes for a sweet camp spot. The dogs and I are excited, the wife is dreading Friday as I will be in office since reliable internets seem iffy.

Can I go home now?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Back home, back at work, back eating normal non-midwestern food, back sleeping in our own bed, etc. FKNA. Stoked. Gonna try to get a ride in later.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Afternoon!!!

Boss still on vacation.....I've strategically shown my face around here juuuust enough so that everyone thinks I'm putting out mad effort on the road with installs - but we were all caught up on Monday, so I've spent some quality time at the driving range.....:D

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
If I had a dime for every time that's happened to me....:clapping:
And apparently it isn't as easy as just going to Napa and getting a new one. I need to get the serial number off the motor so I get the right one. I know the location of said number, but reading it will likely be an adventure in and of itself.

Frita has an alarm and will shut down in low oil pressure conditions. But it would be cool to check levels.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Why would you take a Pisgah bike when clearly a beach cruiser is required ? And don't use the excuse that you don't have one. You can rent them. Hell you might even be able to get an e-bike for your leisure time there. Just strolling around on your e-FatBike and working on a fine leatherette tan. What could be better ?