Quantcast

Tifosi Optics King of the Lake Series - Info

Guard

Monkey
Apr 21, 2004
Wilkes "By God" County
Noah rocks!!!!

Thanks to everyone that made it out this weekend! We really appreciate all the support. The weather definitely worked out and hopefully will do the same for the two remaining races. I'll try to have results post next week...still catching up at work and trying to get ready for Mass too.:monkeydance:

Thanks again for the support!!!

TrekBro

Monkey
Jun 9, 2004
Greensboro NC
i almost forgot...how's your wife braggi? i heard she took a hard spill.
thanks for ask, she is doing better, X-rays shows that she have a crack on the top area of her shoulder:(, painful recovery but she'll be good in a couple weeks.

Do you have any pics of me? number 144 white helmet, blue Brevard College jersey... green TBC double?

Thanks, Danny
sorry I dont hace pics of you Danny
but you will find some here.. http://www.kinetic-images.com/Event%20Coverage/509223

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
Thanks to Matt and everyone else who had a hand in organizing this event. I had a blast chasing photos over the weekend. The Haley/Herndon finale at Saturday’s dual slalom race was an awesome sight to see. Watching #1 and #4 in the country go head to head, while giving it all they had was just badass.

I almost have all the photos uploaded form the weekend. I have another batch from Sunday’s Super D and there are few Dual slalom and Time Trials photos that slipped through cracks. I’ll get those uploaded to the galleries this evening.

Treckbro, I hate to hear that about Anna. I have a really good shot of her from the Super D. She's sporting that great big smile of hers and looks way stoked to be there. I’ll get a large print of it to you guys very soon.

-robert seth

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
The pictures look good Robert. That very last B&W of me in the berm is nice!
Thanks man, I have another shot of you in the first berm up top. I'll get it uploaded with the rest this evening.

I was pretty stoked on the keeper rate this weekend. I had bit of a different mind state while trying to get a usable shot of everyone that passed by. I think the artistic side of it suffered a little bit. But I felt I had to play it a little safe for the sake of keeping the success rate high. I hope people dig what they see.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
some of my other pics....wish i had more time/energy to devote to taking pics at the race but oh well....

connor

a-run

noah battling for 1st

connor again

haley/herndon

winston local brian W on the right

beginner battles, dan and josh

noah posing with his chedda ;)

camping at bandits roost w/ scott phillips and co. (good times :D )

we'll definitely be camping there again, nothing like fishing before a race and masking your body odor with campfire smoke :D :thumb:

TrekBro

Monkey
Jun 9, 2004
Greensboro NC
Treckbro, I hate to hear that about Anna. I have a really good shot of her from the Super D. She's sporting that great big smile of hers and looks way stoked to be there. I’ll get a large print of it to you guys very soon.

-robert seth
yep man after a few secs of talking to you I received the bad news from a lady in the trail, ran to the end and found that my wife had a crash and couldn't stand up, after a few minutes she stand up and we drove to the emergency room, doctor said that she had a fracture on her shoulder, but we went to an orthopedic doc today and he found that the problem might be a tendon, we might need an MRI next week if her shoulder doesn't get better.
she would love to have a pic of her riding, she is very stoked about the race and she's thinking on coming back for the race in June :-0.

I love this pic... http://www.kinetic-images.com/gallery/4865410_Ga955#291170570_YN3Jx-X2-LB

TrekBro

Monkey
Jun 9, 2004
Greensboro NC
some of my other pics....wish i had more time/energy to devote to taking pics at the race but oh well....

beginner battles, dan and josh

noah posing with his chedda ;)

smoke :D :thumb:
manimal is Josh mad:rant: or something? just look at his face expression :biggrin:

congrats for Noah!!!!

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
yep man after a few secs of talking to you I received the bad news from a lady in the trail, ran to the end and found that my wife had a crash and couldn't stand up, after a few minutes she stand up and we drove to the emergency room, doctor said that she had a fracture on her shoulder, but we went to an orthopedic doc today and he found that the problem might be a tendon, we might need an MRI next week if her shoulder doesn't get better.
she would love to have a pic of her riding, she is very stoked about the race and she's thinking on coming back for the race in June :-0.

I love this pic... http://www.kinetic-images.com/gallery/4865410_Ga955#291170570_YN3Jx-X2-LB
Dang man I hope it turns out to be nothing too serious and she heels up fast. It’s way cool that she has not been discouraged by the injury and is still maybe up for racing in July. I ordered the print of her last night, so I’ll prolly have it for her the next time I see you guys.

The rest of the Super D photos are up. ----> kinetic-imgages.com

dhchix

Chimp
Mar 26, 2006
NC
Trekbro,
I was nice meeting you and Anna. I'm sorry to hear she was hurt during her last run on the Super D course. I hope she heals quickly and will give racing another try. It is nice to see other women ripping up the trails. I hope to see you both at the next race. :)

mtnbiker66

Monkey
Sep 29, 2004
In a van down by the river.
Trekbro,
I was nice meeting you and Anna. I'm sorry to hear she was hurt during her last run on the Super D course. I hope she heals quickly and will give racing another try. It is nice to see other women ripping up the trails. I hope to see you both at the next race. :)
Oh crap, Is Ana OK? I hope it's nothig too serious, you guys need to get back up to Pisgah.

Guard

Monkey
Apr 21, 2004
Wilkes "By God" County

Man hate to hear that...hopefully surgery won't be needed. We were all hoping it was just a bad sprain, bruise or something. It's good to hear that she's in good spirits and we hope to see you both riding soon!

Jul 20, 2004
GA
Glad I got Shannon to OK getting some Sades to you Matt. I am new with this Monkey crap so I hope I am posting in the right area!