Quantcast

Tiger Mtn friday eve. (7/6)

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
This friday i get early release from work. I figure getting out by 3:00 or so. This means i can probably get up to the summit by 5:00 (still have to ride a ferry and deal with traffic). I also have a friend from work who is also going, i think.....

5:00 ok? Whos interested>?

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
oly said:
This friday i get early release from work. I figure getting out by 3:00 or so. This means i can probably get up to the summit by 5:00 (still have to ride a ferry and deal with traffic). I also have a friend from work who is also going, i think.....

5:00 ok? Whos interested>?
Me Me Me! Sike! :eviltongu

Just got back from the doctors and it's broken! I'm getting too old for this crap :angry:

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Snacks said:
Me Me Me! Sike! :eviltongu

Just got back from the doctors and it's broken! I'm getting too old for this crap :angry:
WHAT? Are you serious?? Man sorry to hear... REAL SORRY actually. Do you have a ETA on recovery? Whats the severity of the injury?

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
oly said:
EB, you gonna make it?? I need a place to hang my bike on the way down..... :D
:eek: :nope: about half way down if all goes well you'll see nutin but air :sneaky: :p :evil:

oly said:
Me Me Me! Sike!

Just got back from the doctors and it's broken! I'm getting too old for this crap
:D
What did you do? Sorry to hear you got hurt. I cannot believe this, most of my favorite peeps to ride with are hurt. You get better and NO YOU ARE NOT TO OLD. Ok to old for the injury stuff but not to old to ride when your better. Hhhmmmm who will make it back on the bike first you or Skookum..... :think: :think:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
oly said:
WHAT? Are you serious?? Man sorry to hear... REAL SORRY actually. Do you have a ETA on recovery? Whats the severity of the injury?
Ya, sorry I'm not going to be able to ride with you this week :( I broke the tib, the small bone right above the ankle joint. I'm just in a huge walking cast right now until the swelling goes down.

He said that I should be able to ride, on the road, in about 3 weeks but on flat pedals.

It totally sucks because I haven't even rode my new bike and I'm going to miss the rest of soccer season :( :mad: :nuts:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
evilbob said:
What did you do? Sorry to hear you got hurt. I cannot believe this, most of my favorite peeps to ride with are hurt. You get better and NO YOU ARE NOT TO OLD. Ok to old for the injury stuff but not to old to ride when your better. Hhhmmmm who will make it back on the bike first you or Skookum..... :think: :think:
Eh....nothing as exciting as Skookum's injury....just rolled it playing soccer yesterday. Thank god Kevin was there to drive me home.

Old? Yes! Soccer was my 'safe' sport!!!! :mumble:

I'll try and get Kevin out on Friday to ride with you guys!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Snacks said:
Ya, sorry I'm not going to be able to ride with you this week :( I broke the tib, the small bone right above the ankle joint. I'm just in a huge walking cast right now until the swelling goes down.

He said that I should be able to ride, on the road, in about 3 weeks but on flat pedals.

It totally sucks because I haven't even rode my new bike and I'm going to miss the rest of soccer season :( :mad: :nuts:
WhawhawhaaAAAT?
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Noooooo! man that sucks, this whole tib/fib thing is getting outta hand!!!

We'll have to do some road recovery rides in 3 weeks. :D

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Skookum said:
WhawhawhaaAAAT?
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Noooooo! man that sucks, this whole tib/fib thing is getting outta hand!!!

We'll have to do some road recovery rides in 3 weeks. :D
You're on! I don't have a road bike, but I'm sure my xc bike will be just fine.

How are you doing btw? Getting your range of motion back?

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
You're injured???!!!! :mumble: grrr...this is what I miss by actually working for a day...

So no Shore for you either this weekend? :( Man, totally sucks tushie! I'm gonna be ridin the trails by my wee lonesome while the guys go ride the tough stuff (well not really, but sorta).

Heal up quick! I'll miss our weekly rides ....