Quantcast

Tiger mtn

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
radjockette said:
I work swing shift, so I'm planning on somewhere around 10am, and riding for at least a couple hours if not more.
Tomorrows one of those super rare days i can actually skip work, so.... i'll see ya there at 10. :evil:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Went last night. It was still pretty wet. Wasn't sure if I was going to be able to ride in the car since I was covered in mud. Luckly I had a towel from the previous week at Tiger in the trunk! It was still fun, other then me being sick and really going slow on the climb up. Now I'm home sick today...guess I over did myself...Oh, but so worth it! I love Tiger! :rolleyes:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Yah the trails were actually pretty good all things considered. Was great meeting ya RJ, you can never go wrong with Tiger on a weekday! :thumb:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Skookum said:
Yah the trails were actually pretty good all things considered. Was great meeting ya RJ, you can never go wrong with Tiger on a weekday! :thumb:
The weather really turned around :thumb: If you have tomorrow of Skook. Johnny, Kevin and I are hitting Lk Sawyer around 11am.

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Snacks said:
The weather really turned around :thumb: If you have tomorrow of Skook. Johnny, Kevin and I are hitting Lk Sawyer around 11am.
Wwwaaa.....what is this :confused: don't people work on Fridays anymore? Jeez and I have to work on Sat. again the way things are going :mad:

radjockette

Monkey
Jun 26, 2004
PNW woods
Great meeting you too, Skookum. Was a good time, although I feel just a bit whooped after all that climbing. Actually got to sit down on the couch before I had to leave for work. Didn't really want to get up from the couch!!!!

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Snacks said:
Are you coming? :dancing:
i gotta at least go in, and there's a slight chance they might find something for me to do. i won't shave tonight and grab a beer, gargle half, then spill the rest on my shirt and walked in crosseyed and they may just let me have the day off. :redX:
i'll call yah if i get off, and i'll definately come. Lake Sawyer is just so good. :oink: