Quantcast

Tiger or Tolt on Tuesday...anyone game?

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Hi there...

took a week off to suffer a nasty nasty cold (trust me...no one wants this icky ness!)...
But I'm 90% healed up (my nose still feels like cotton balls are hiding in there)...and really want to go ride tomorrow (tonight is for sleeping).

The Julianna wants a spin, so I was thinking either a couple hours a Tolt or a couple hours at Tiger...we still haven't tried pedaling up the actual trail rather than the road.

Who's with me? and which shall it be?

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
I'm out On Tuesday and Thursday for the next 2 weeks. I have a class from 4:30pm to 8:30pm that I must attend no choice, you all have fun. :(

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Lemme check with Kevin, but we might be down. My vote would be for Tolt or maybe the trail at Tiger. I took a week off too to recover from a nasty xc spill at Whistler.

Fredzilla

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Seattle
Howz about goin to check out Beaver Lake? I'd be down with that if you want a pseudo-guide (rough translation - know the area pretty well, but getting lost is NOT out of the question!).....

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Happy said:
Howz about goin to check out Beaver Lake? I'd be down with that if you want a pseudo-guide (rough translation - know the area pretty well, but getting lost is NOT out of the question!).....

Hmmm....why does that sound ominous...lol ;)

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
oly said:
I'd go, but someone thinks im mean...... :eviltongu
Pfft...lots of people think I'm mean...and I'm sure lots of people think meaner thoughts than that of me...so whatevah! ride with if you want. :)

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Happy said:
Hey! That sounds like a good idea, we have wanted to hit it for a while. What's your schedule like Happy?

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Happy said:
I could probably be out there around 5-6, depending on how ugly traffic is downtown. :mumble:
I could do that....Where do you meet?

JrB, I don't mean to take over your post....would you wanna hit Beaver Lk?

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Well I'm always game for learning new trails, but good directions there will have to be provided. Is it in the Southend or Northend or ???

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Snacks said:
I used the word evil, not mean :eviltongu ;)
Snacks...at 10:44 am you said i was mean..., at 1:47 you said i was evil....btw....... I was kidding too. I put in the funny smily that made it ok.....

I'd like to ride with yall again in XC mode, but dont have much mid week time that far out. Plus im trying to decide about the new frame.... sell or keep?

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
oly said:
Snacks...at 10:44 am you said i was mean..., at 1:47 you said i was evil....btw....... I was kidding too. I put in the funny smily that made it ok.....

I'd like to ride with yall again in XC mode, but dont have much mid week time that far out. Plus im trying to decide about the new frame.... sell or keep?
DUDE! I WAS JUST KIDDING!! Oh sorry about the yelling! :o: :blah:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Jr_Bullit said:
Well I'm always game for learning new trails, but good directions there will have to be provided. Is it in the Southend or Northend or ???
Kevin is down for trying the trail, maybe you two could carpool so you can take the carpool lane out there.

HAPPY!!!! We need directions to the meeting place!!!!

Fredzilla

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Seattle
Snacks said:
HAPPY!!!! We need directions to the meeting place!!!!
yelling will get you nowhere :blah: :p

From Seattle:
Exit 15 off I-90
Left at top of Ramp
Follow road for about 1 mile to E Lake Sammamish Pkwy SE
Right at SE 43rd Way (this goes up a hill and turns into 228th)
Right at SE 24th St
Right on W Beaver Lake Dr SE (look for signs to Beaver Lake Park)
Look for pulloff on right side 1 mile after SHARP left turn

.... or, you can Mapquest something like 2152 W Beaver Lake Pkwy SE, Issaquah....

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Happy said:

From Seattle:
Exit 15 off I-90
Left at top of Ramp
Right at SE 24th St

.... or, you can Mapquest something like 2152 W Beaver Lake Pkwy SE, Issaquah....
Okay, thanks! What time?

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Me 3 I'm there too!

Snacks, should I just plan on going by Trailhackers workplace? I'll send him an email in the am too ...does he check it at work?

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Stupid classes :angry: Company making me learn more stuff :mumble:

Jr Bullit, Snacks, Trailhacker let me know when you want the tour of of JG. Wednesdays or Fridays are open the next 2 weeks. I will most likely be out there (JG) on Wednesday this week. Have fun on your Tuesday ride while I'm learning some new stuff. :evil:

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Jr_Bullit said:
Me 3 I'm there too!

Snacks, should I just plan on going by Trailhackers workplace? I'll send him an email in the am too ...does he check it at work?
Hey Jr. I guess trailhackers out so I'm not sure if you just want to meet out at the site or not?

Sorry! :angry:

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Snacks said:
Hey Jr. I guess trailhackers out so I'm not sure if you just want to meet out at the site or not?

Sorry! :angry:

No worries :) I'll be there

And evilbob...I'll see if I can't pedal down there tomorrow...I took a tour of them two weekends ago...tons of fun, though lots of uphill if you start at the railroad. I have some other things I need to take care of tomorrow after work though, so no promises yet.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Jr_Bullit said:
No worries :) I'll be there

And evilbob...I'll see if I can't pedal down there tomorrow...I took a tour of them two weekends ago...tons of fun, though lots of uphill if you start at the railroad. I have some other things I need to take care of tomorrow after work though, so no promises yet.
Cool sorry about the sudden change in plans! :o:

Fredzilla

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Seattle
evilbob said:
Stupid classes :angry: Company making me learn more stuff :mumble:

Jr Bullit, Snacks, Trailhacker let me know when you want the tour of of JG. Wednesdays or Fridays are open the next 2 weeks. I will most likely be out there (JG) on Wednesday this week. Have fun on your Tuesday ride while I'm learning some new stuff. :evil:
Me and a couple of buddies are going to be doing Tiger Wednesday evening if you're interested....

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Happy said:

From Seattle:
Exit 15 off I-90
Left at top of Ramp
Right at SE 24th St

Yo! Happy. On the fourth direction, are we suppose to take a left or right on Lk. Sammamish Pkwy SE?

On Wed. are you guys riding up the trail or fireroad?

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Happy said:
Me and a couple of buddies are going to be doing Tiger Wednesday evening if you're interested....
Thanks, wish I could this week but must stay close to home till the weekend. Looks like I will be stuck evening classes and in Japanese Gulch till then. Again thanks offer.

Fredzilla

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Seattle
Snacks said:
Yo! Happy. On the fourth direction, are we suppose to take a left or right on Lk. Sammamish Pkwy SE?

On Wed. are you guys riding up the trail or fireroad?
left at Lk Sammamish....

Riding the trail up probably....

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
So my job sucks, my boss sucks, I have a headache and am crabby and unhappy because there's no way I'm leaving the office anywhere close to on time today.

Just one of those days...sorry to be a stinker and have to change...I really really really wanna go play in the sunshine.

I have your cell #'s if I do get to be free'd from the prison.

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Sorry bout today guys...I didn't get outta here till after 6....and 6 to 6 with no lunch break is no good in my world...