Quantcast

Tiger today(5/5) at 2-2:30-ish

Zoso

Monkey
Jan 31, 2003
Seattle
Hey PNW monkeys

I'm gonna hit Tiger today after class at BCC. I just finished restoring my trail bike to its former glory and I want to test 'er out. I'm riding it regardless, but if you want to show up and provide some company I'd greatly appreciate it.

I'll probably get there around 2 pm, but then I have to make a few final tweaks to the ol' steed before she's ready to fly. So I'll probably be ready to ride around 2:30-2:45pm.

Hope to see someone there.

Later,
Adam

Zoso

Monkey
Jan 31, 2003
Seattle
Well FINE, don't show up. ;)

It was great. The climb was hell, but it was worth it. It was my first time to Tiger in two years. I've been riding big bikes exclusively for those two years, and all those descending skills sure payed off. I've never hit the Preston descent that fast! Conditions were classic PNW, slightly damp but sunny.

Can't wait to hit it again. It gets easier every time.

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Originally posted by Zoso
Well FINE, don't show up. ;)

It was great. The climb was hell, but it was worth it. It was my first time to Tiger in two years. I've been riding big bikes exclusively for those two years, and all those descending skills sure payed off. I've never hit the Preston descent that fast! Conditions were classic PNW, slightly damp but sunny.

Can't wait to hit it again. It gets easier every time.
Evilbob and I got there probably just as you were finishing it up....maybe another time :)