Quantcast

Tiger (Wednesday rollcall)

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
evilbob said:
So who is showing for the 5pm group and who is showing for the 6pm group?
Changed the time a little on the 5pm group....Kevin isn't riding so we are going to meet in the lower lot at 4:30pm.

Since you mentioned it takes longer to ride the trail up we wanted to get started a little earlier so we don't get ran over by the 6pm group :eek:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
"My group" :) We are heading up at 6pm. So far there will be 5 guys, and 2 girls that I know of. Evilbob...what group are you going with? The guys in our group will be doing a few different trails then us girls....they end up riding a couple more miles than the regular loop....

Snacks....why isn't you man going?

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
MUTOLI said:
"My group" :) Evilbob...what group are you going with?
Not sure which group, depends when I escape from the cube farm. If I miss the 4:30 run but am way to early for the 6:00 group I may try to catch the early starters on the fly. Who is showing for the 6:00 group (guys)? Did you get to try that Shiver yet?

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Ride up was good...I recommend the trail 100% of the time now :D, the ride down I had a wee little crash (silly me...I forgot you need to actually like have pedals rolling when turning)...the knee has a nice golf ball sized swell on it and doesn't work quite right now that I'm all cooled down and clean. I think by tomorrow I'll feel normal again...debating on the morning commute right now.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Jr_Bullit said:
Ride up was good...I recommend the trail 100% of the time now :D, the ride down I had a wee little crash (silly me...I forgot you need to actually like have pedals rolling when turning)...the knee has a nice golf ball sized swell on it and doesn't work quite right now that I'm all cooled down and clean. I think by tomorrow I'll feel normal again...debating on the morning commute right now.
I agree! Riding the trail up is longer in miles, but way shorter mentally.

Jr_B, I hope your knee is feeling better this morning, it was looking icky last night for sure :(

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Snacks said:

Jr_B, I hope your knee is feeling better this morning, it was looking icky last night for sure :(

Well I wasn't able to muster the desire for the morning pedal into work....I drove for once. The knee's uber stiff today and still swollen. If I can get it to loosen up more throughout the day today, I'm up for riding tonight. But if not I'll probably just work late and go home and nurse my owies...:p I'm such a baby when I fall over...hehehe

Fredzilla

Monkey
Aug 5, 2003
Seattle
Snacks said:
...see! I wasn't lying about the trail climb! :thumb:

Sorry to hear about your knee JB... i'd keep ice on it as much as you can.

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Jr_Bullit said:
Well I wasn't able to muster the desire for the morning pedal into work....I drove for once. The knee's uber stiff today and still swollen. If I can get it to loosen up more throughout the day today, I'm up for riding tonight. But if not I'll probably just work late and go home and nurse my owies...:p I'm such a baby when I fall over...hehehe
You took a good digger right on your knee! Ouch!!! Sometimes those low speed spills are way worse :mumble:

Just let me know how you feel later on and if your game for riding, we can meet and carpool out.

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Snacks said:
You took a good digger right on your knee! Ouch!!! Sometimes those low speed spills are way worse :mumble:

Just let me know how you feel later on and if your game for riding, we can meet and carpool out.
Lol...no kidding...high speed usually you feel like you've earned it :p

I'm thinking I should sit this one out today rather than baby it on my bullit and crash worse (I'm notorious for that) :D Saturday we're going spelunking in a cave we found, Sunday morning if there's time a couple quick runs on the shore...:thumb: I'll be back to normal (read - ready for the next crash) by Monday I think. I'm also getting a lot of to-dos from the bosses that make me think leaving here on time today is wishful thinking.

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Skookum said:
mamachakalakachoochoo.......
that's all i gotta say about my ride there tonight. :thumb:
Did you ride? I didn't ride? Those yougsters who also didn't ride were moving pretty fast. I'm still worked from not riding with you guys? :think: :think: :think: I think we all need to meet and not ride no place again sometime. :sneaky: :thumb: :evil: Joy tell Etan and crew thanks that was fun! :thumb:

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
evilbob said:
Did you ride? I didn't ride? Those yougsters who also didn't ride were moving pretty fast. I'm still worked from not riding with you guys? :think: :think: :think: I think we all need to meet and not ride no place again sometime. :sneaky: :thumb: :evil: Joy tell Etan and crew thanks that was fun! :thumb:
Will do. Keep in mind we try and ride there every Wed. at the same time if you want to go again! :D We usually have a bigger crew...we were missing at least 2 other guys...and 1 other girl...

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
MUTOLI said:
Will do. Keep in mind we try and ride there every Wed. at the same time if you want to go again! :D We usually have a bigger crew...we were missing at least 2 other guys...and 1 other girl...
Noted, thanks! :D

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Jr_Bullit said:
Lol...no kidding...high speed usually you feel like you've earned it :p

I'm thinking I should sit this one out today rather than baby it on my bullit and crash worse (I'm notorious for that) :D Saturday we're going spelunking in a cave we found, Sunday morning if there's time a couple quick runs on the shore...:thumb: I'll be back to normal (read - ready for the next crash) by Monday I think. I'm also getting a lot of to-dos from the bosses that make me think leaving here on time today is wishful thinking.
That's cool. You need to stay in one piece for this weekend. We'll hit some dh next week for sure!