May 13, 2007
What does this man do?
And how can I do it?

Or more to the point, how can I do her?

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007
Get older, they will.
And they're never fake when they're in your hands.

SVPPB

Monkey
May 13, 2007
Nope, hence how they are real in your hand, as in a temporal object you can expierence via tactile sensation, and as such they are instantly real, regardless of augmentation

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Here is Tebow's other trophy
I am going to let the pics speak for themselves.....
haha...who knows if this is true or not.

http://journorock.blogspot.com/2007/01/tim-tebows-girlfriend.html
Anonymous said...

im actually that girl in the photo and i am neither his sister nor his girlfriend! i met him out one night and took a picture with him (like any other girl at UF would)

and besides what EVERYONE is looking at, i am actually a very intellectual girl that is going to med school... please dont assume things and judge my character based on that picture!!!thanks!

and plus... i already have a boyfriend and NONE of this is helping our relationship out. so please STOP!
another one:
Anonymous said...

You guys need to stop saying she is my girlfriend. I don't like girls and you are making it tough on my relationship with my boyfriend Logan.
sincerely, Tim Tebow
:rofl:

rogue22

Chimp
Dec 2, 2007
What cave without cable do you live in? Or are you really that retarded?
hey man he's a cyclist just like us, if like me could care less about organized sports. Well I have to admit I follow hockey, but thats it. Kinda have to since the gf is canadian, and I played it for 12 years.

I had to google him (I'm assuming the girl in the pic did as well) to figure out who he was.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
hey man he's a cyclist just like us, if like me could care less about organized sports. Well I have to admit I follow hockey, but thats it. Kinda have to since the gf is canadian, and I played it for 12 years.

I had to google him (I'm assuming the girl in the pic did as well) to figure out who he was.
Yea, ok? Watch the news or read the newspaper.

Shes not that hott, nice tits, but shes fat.