Quantcast

Timberline Davis WV OPEN AGAIN

jrnolan

Monkey
May 9, 2008
Timberline Resort in Canaan Valley WV has taken the first steps to open DH trails on it's terrain for this season. Timberline/Davis WV has a long history of first class events. The organizers of (The 24 Hours of Canaan, Revenge of the Rattlesnake, WVMBA State Championship and more) events in and around Timberline produce some of the best courses you can find. The reason that Davis MTB events are so popular, is the TERRAIN!

The terrain at Timberline is World Class. It's HUGE! Natural 40 ft. vertical wall rides, drops, steep roll ins, unbelievable tight bermed log cut roads, steep double/single track, natural trials and glade type tree runs!

I will post more on opening dates, upcomming events very soon. Let's hear what you folks think.

Thanks, JR Nolan

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
The terrain at Timberline is World Class. It's HUGE! Natural 40 ft. vertical wall rides, drops, steep roll ins, unbelievable tight bermed log cut roads, steep double/single track, natural trials and glade type tree runs!
Very cool. I have a bunch of friends that go up for a week every year to ride XC at Davis / Blackwater and then they rave about it the rest of the year. DH would just be an added bonus!

PS: Post pictures.

jrnolan

Monkey
May 9, 2008
Timberline/Davis WV is in Tucker County well North of where you are.

I will post pics soon.