Quantcast

Timberline, WV pre Snowshoe race#3 Aug, 27th & 28th

46chief

Monkey
Jun 12, 2007
Timberline is running the lifts tomorrow (Thursday) and Friday to try and get some riders to stop on their way to the Snowshoe race and check the place out.

Is anyone planning on stopping and riding? I know there's a few people , I just wanted to get the word out again and help steer some people there, so the owners will see the support the mountain has, show new riders the awesome terrain and hopefully the owners will consider putting more capital into the DH biking trails next season.

To date the mountain has only had a skeletal staff during the summer, plus there have been several volunteers that have put a great deal of work into the trails this year and last, with lots of new and exciting features developing this year.

Stop by on your way through, 1000ft of Vert, and a growing network of trails are itching to be discovered.

skibeachguy

Chimp
Aug 23, 2009
I wanted to reply just to back up what the previous poster stated. I am a homeowner in Northface at Timberline and have been amazed at what JR and the others have done to the mountain. Watching the transformation has been awesome. The new trails are amazing and the ideas they have for future development are exciting as well.

Definately worth checking out!

JustMtnB44

Monkey
Sep 13, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
The mountain will still be open Saturday and Sunday too right? As of now I am planning on riding Sunday. This will be my first time there, I'm looking forward to riding somewhere new.