Quantcast

Timberline, WV trip report

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Looks like a great beginning to an old classic on the xc circuit. We need people to get down there and burn this stuff in.

I would take some hints from what 7 springs is dong right now and get some folks that really know what they are doing to put a park in. Timberline has tons of potential and great terrain half assed trails wont bring the crowds.

Great to see another option within a few hours, i think we are up to about 6 mtns at this point, life is good.

46chief

Monkey
Jun 12, 2007
Looks like a great beginning to an old classic on the xc circuit. We need people to get down there and burn this stuff in.

I would take some hints from what 7 springs is dong right now and get some folks that really know what they are doing to put a park in. Timberline has tons of potential and great terrain half assed trails wont bring the crowds.

Great to see another option within a few hours, i think we are up to about 6 mtns at this point, life is good.
I think JR and Ben have pretty good backgrounds and bring some skills and enthusiasm to developing this place. I think this will be a riders destination. I don't see much wood going in soon, but am excited to see what Ben is going to do with the DS course and the Pumptrack they already have graded out.