Quantcast

Time for a new spot in Hampton

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Went out to the Switch today to do some DJ. Ran into the painball kids around noon, which struck me as just odd. Seems like that place is always getting thrashed.

Hampton monkies, someone suggest a new spot. I can think of some places over here in Norfolk, but it might be just as sketch or we may get run off in time by the true owner.

The new secret spot is 3/4 done. Gonna need to have people over next week to ride it in and help construct the run-in. Nothing big, not at all. Medium table, curved, little hump in the 180 berm, double, double, step up to very short stop. Nice place to hang out at night, should have a fire ring in the middle sometime this month.

noname

Monkey
Feb 19, 2006
outer limits
Woohoo. hhuh huhuh. Fire. firefirefire! We need a large white projector screen to play adult material of a questionable nature. Maybe cinematic projects that seek to examine and exploit the interactions of male and female humans in an intimate physical encounter. Hmmm.
yup. that would do it.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
I could stretch a bed sheet behind the berm in my yard, fire up an all night "Riding to Debbie Does Detroit" jam.