Quantcast

Time for something new

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
I posted a while back about looking for a new job. Well, I haven't found it yet, but I'm on a path I didn't quite expect. I did, however, quit my job.

I've packed up my car and will driving cross country to end up (of all palces) in Rochester, NY. Why? Cheap, a few good friends there, a true fall, a true winter, and a true spring and who knows what else. I'm out on another road trip for now, 2.5 weeks across the country and this time I'm bringing the bikes!

So tomorrow is Salt Lake City, then Moab, the CO, then Nebraska, Illinois, Michigan, NYC, and then Rochester.

So here is to those who inspired me to risk it and pull out all the stops. :cheers:

*insert corny "every one dies, but few truly live"-esque quote here*

I have no clue what awaits me on the road, but I have an adventure to live and here it goes.

Adios people. And thanks to those who have offered me a place to stay or to guide me on a local ride.

The Ito

P.S. I'll be updating this now and again with photos and blurbs about the road and the trails.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
make sure you keep a spare 5 gallon tank of gas in the boot of the car. Otherwise have fun and don't forget to get a books-on-tape CD.