Quantcast

Time to grow a beard?

Beard?

• Let it grow...

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • You're one ugly mofo with or without it.

Votes: 18 54.5%
  • mmmm...hockey traditions...

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
I'm thinkin about it. I haven't shaved for a couple days and it feels damn good. I know i'm going to grow one out for hockey season playoffs, it's a tradition. soo, should I wait? or grow the bit's out now..?

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
manziman said:
I'm thinkin about it. I haven't shaved for a couple days and it feels damn good. I know i'm going to grow one out for hockey season playoffs, it's a tradition. soo, should I wait? or grow the bit's out now..?
Cornrows in your beard would be the way to go.

steve45

Monkey
Sep 30, 2003
Dundee, Scotland
i shaved mine last weekend for a mates party thing, it was looking a little scruffy , and i'm sure it was scaring people off, so i chopped it.
i'm now regretting it, i like my facial hair i dont care what others think, so i'm 4 days into growing it back.

so i say F it, if you like it, LET IT GROW!!!!

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
partsbara said:
funnily enough - i just finished burning a 'palace brothers' CD to my hard drive...
partsy, which one? i'm partial to _days in the wake_ myself, but most people i know prefer _i see a darkness_ (which i also like)

have you heard his cover of AC/DC's "big balls"? it's hilarious

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
partsbara said:
funnily enough - i just finished burning a 'palace brothers' CD to my hard drive...
Oddly, I just threw Days in the Wake in the player - for the first time in ages -before opening this thread. _There is noone what will take care of you_ is also good stuff.

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
manziman said:
Why is it a tradition?
(like... end of the season, we're feeling manly and want to emphasize the whole manly thing...??)

If that's the tradition, then I'd wait.

If it's a tradition because some guy a few years back didn't want to shave because it's too much trouble and cold in the morning, etc, and his buddies joined in the rebellion against Gillette... then stop shaving after the first snowfall.

And yes, I question everything. ;)

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
narlus said:
partsy, which one? i'm partial to _days in the wake_ myself, but most people i know prefer _i see a darkness_ (which i also like)

have you heard his cover of AC/DC's "big balls"? it's hilarious
its an EP called 'hope'... great music, 'christmas time in the mountains' and 'all gone, all gone'... wicked... awesome music, his voice is great... sounds like he s about 132 years old...

i ll be picking up some more of it for sure... i haven t heard the AC DC song, sounds cool...

mikeD thought you d like a copy of 'man inc'... his album 'man - machine'... beerforman.com ... give it a listen... PM me if ya like it...

great thread as well... VORTEX :thumb: