Quantcast

time to party

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
hey where is that guy Jesse Campana, he said he'd give me 100 bucks if i would take all my clothes off.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
habitatxskate said:
ewwy, i like it nice and cold..
probably because natty ice and pabst taste like piss when warm. wait, they always taste like piss no matter what the temperature is.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
DRB said:
This discussion came up in Food and Beer.

Is it better to drink no beer than drink bad beer?

And to that I say drinking beer is always the right answer.
The KOF is, respectfully, wrong on this point. Drinking good beer is always the answer.

Milwaukees Best -> Newcastle are *not* good beers.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
SkaredShtles said:
The KOF is, respectfully, wrong on this point. Drinking good beer is always the answer.

Milwaukees Best -> Newcastle are *not* good beers.

If given the choice is between bad beer and no beer..... always choose beer.

For your insolence I'm chopping your head off.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
DRB said:
If given the choice is between bad beer and no beer..... always choose beer.

For your insolence I'm chopping your head off.
my rule is: no beer unless a drinking game is involved, then bad beer may enter the picture.

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
hey well, uh, yeah your mother!
nah growing up is a bitch, but when your old your 1 step closer to dying!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
habitatxskate said:
hey well, uh, yeah your mother!
nah growing up is a bitch, but when your old your 1 step closer to dying!
Ummm......... if you think about it, it's irrelevant how old you are - every day is one day closer to death.

Shouldn't you be out riding instead of wasting time on the internet? I mean, you're young for God's sake.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
SkaredShtles said:
Ummm......... if you think about it, it's irrelevant how old you are - every day is one day closer to death.

Shouldn't you be out riding instead of wasting time on the internet? I mean, you're young for God's sake.
Riding hell.... that boy needs to get out and drink his 17 beers, 4 irish coffees, 2 glasses of red wine and 2 shots of godiva liquor.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
habitatxskate said:
i don't have a license! how am i going to ride 30 miles..and don't tell me to start pedaling..
Drink 17 beers, 4 irish coffees, 2 glasses of wine and 2 shots of godiva liquor and you won't care....... you'll be well on your way to a healthy lifestyle.

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
at the TH? he doesn't have a car, but hes 21..go figure, so we are taking ym truck, some huge jumps from wha ti'm told..don't worry i'll post pictures of me..............................................................falling

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
habitatxskate said:
at the TH? he doesn't have a car, but hes 21..go figure, so we are taking ym truck, some huge jumps from wha ti'm told..don't worry i'll post pictures of me..............................................................falling
See what I mean? Its obvious that you have started 17 beers, 4 irish coffees 2 glasses of red wine and 2 shots of godiva liquor.

You do know the difference between a good and bad touch right?

Upgr8r

High Priest or maybe Jedi Master
May 2, 2006
Ventura, CA
Zark said:
Only 4 more hours at the office until beer thirty!
Although beer has it's time and place (24/7 for you) I'll have my usual Jack & Coke, thank you very much:love: